Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
Shari....

Schmeg and I were looking at the summerfest webpage....

There is a U2 Tribute band playing July 7.

:shrug:

I would love to be able to say :) yes, but Summerfest wasn't on the schedule this year due to klutziness and crowds..... not spending much if any $$$$$ and not taking any chances with the healing process *wimp* ~ gotta catch up with bills. Medical bills add up quickly :(. Next Ortho surgeon appt. is on July 5, hopefully he will prescribe PT (oh please).........which is more $$$$$$.........:sigh:

I saw U2 Zoo at Irish Fest last year.........they were good :up:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, the TAPS guys said this one was actually haunted. The thing on the thermal camera was kind of cool.

fah, you can pass me a cookie :).

:wave: Hi zoney and Blue Room.

:wave:

Did you see the season finale' of Ghosthunters last week? They went to the Stanely Hotel (the hotel The Shining was based on). Cool place, only one weird thing really happened but it was really odd.

I doubt anything is going to top the lighthouse episode in St. Augustine though.

:shifty: Wonder if I will kill the thread again. :reject:

Blue Room said:

Did you see the season finale' of Ghosthunters last week? They went to the Stanely Hotel (the hotel The Shining was based on). Cool place, only one weird thing really happened but it was really odd.

I doubt anything is going to top the lighthouse episode in St. Augustine though.

:shifty: Wonder if I will kill the thread again. :reject:

No, I keep forgetting it's on Wednesday evenings :reject:. My sister reminded me about the Waverly one though.

So, Kelly killed the thread tonight! :laugh: :wink:

If you like the Ghosthunters show, watch the Stanely Hotel one when they repeat it. It was an hour and half though so I'm not sure how they will repeat it in the future. Basically two things happened there of significance and one of them they sort of didnt catch on camera but it was still a good episode. If I ever get back to Colorado though I want to visit the hotel. I remember seeing it when I was a kid.

I figured out that if I did the whole 11-hour day today plus 4 hours tomorrow I'd go into overtime, which isn't allowed, so I get to leave early today. :D :smart:

My supervisor doesn't understand that making sure people didn't go into OT used to be part of my job so I think he was confused when I told him if he didn't want to work alone tomorrow, he better figure out my hours today...OR I'd delightedly go into OT but he didn't want to get in trouble for that.

Note to self: You're not the manager anymore.

:nerd:

Back to work but for only 5 hours instead of 6! :D

Schmeg said:
I figured out that if I did the whole 11-hour day today plus 4 hours tomorrow I'd go into overtime, which isn't allowed, so I get to leave early today. :D :smart:

My supervisor doesn't understand that making sure people didn't go into OT used to be part of my job so I think he was confused when I told him if he didn't want to work alone tomorrow, he better figure out my hours today...OR I'd delightedly go into OT but he didn't want to get in trouble for that.

Note to self: You're not the manager anymore.

:nerd:

Back to work but for only 5 hours instead of 6! :D

OT :drool: Yay for the shorter afternoon :yes:

Blue Room said:

The Shining is on tonight...................REDRUM, REDRUM :evil:

Sick Pay
8 weeks full pay ~ check; been there done that
4 weeks half pay..................that is where I am at now. The bills can stop coming :|

shari schultz said:

The Shining is on tonight...................REDRUM, REDRUM :evil:

Which one though, the Jack Nicholson one of the Steven Weber one?

Shari, I hope you dont mind but I think its your picture. I used that picture you shot of Edge thats all in blue from Milwaukee as part of the background on my Myspace page. I know, lame that I have one :reject: but its the only way to view pictures on there. I was bored and tweaked my page. :shrug:

kellyahern said:
:(

On the Discovery Health Channel right now, they have on an episode of Trauma: Life in the ER. It's about Queens Medical Center in Honolulu :reject:.

I actually went to Castle Medical Center in the Kailua area.........so I can safely say that I have not been to the biggest hospital on Oahu...........

it is truly sad what I watch on tv these days
I watched the annoying hair guy, Johnathan, when he was a Ala Moana Malls Sephora
I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter just to see landmarks, they show his bail bondsman place~we drove past it quite a few times...we were lost, I mean we were exploring :D.
Magnum PI.............

:reject:

Blue Room said:

Which one though, the Jack Nicholson one of the Steven Weber one?

Shari, I hope you dont mind but I think its your picture. I used that picture you shot of Edge thats all in blue from Milwaukee as part of the background on my Myspace page. I know, lame that I have one :reject: but its the only way to view pictures on there. I was bored and tweaked my page. :shrug:

It is the original classic version :yes: and it is on A & E. Watching that means I will have to tape the season finale of Dr. Who.

No I don't mind at all. Use any pictures you want..........:)

shari schultz said:

I actually went to Castle Medical Center in the Kailua area.........so I can safely say that I have not been to the biggest hospital on Oahu...........

it is truly sad what I watch on tv these days
I watched the annoying hair guy, Johnathan, when he was a Ala Moana Malls Sephora
I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter just to see landmarks, they show his bail bondsman place~we drove past it quite a few times...we were lost, I mean we were exploring :D.
Magnum PI.............

:reject:

I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter too :reject:. I would have been soooo tempted to go in that office :shifty: :lol:.

shari schultz said:

It is the original classic version :yes: and it is on A & E. Watching that means I will have to tape the season finale of Dr. Who.

No I don't mind at all. Use any pictures you want..........:)

I like the original, Nicholson is perfect as Jack Torrence. I actually like aspects of the Mini series version also though. Alot of it was actually shot at the actual Stanely Hotel and it follows the book much better than the original. Stephen King is in the mini series version as part of the ghoul band as well.

shari schultz said:

OT :drool: Yay for the shorter afternoon :yes:
Yeah, scratch that...when you screw up REEEEEALLY bad you end up going into OT.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom