Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

There's a boy at work that just started a few weeks ago. He sits next to me and informed me today that he loves all things Irish. I think I'm in love :combust: He's bringing in some Irish music for me tomorrow.

He brought 3 different CD's for me today. :love: I think this boy and I will be great friends if he has more :drool: The CD I'm listening to now has a ton of stuff that Gaelic Storm has also done. :drool: Of course Gaelic Storm's versions are way better than this band but it's all good :heart:

:coocoo: I want to wear capri's to job #2 but to to that I have to wear slip on shoes, no open toe at all :mad: So....I just spent the last hour at the mall trying to find shoes. I bought a pair only to realize that I have a pair at home I can wear :|

I need to be medicated.....I have been doing really stupid things like that lately. Now I have to go back to the mall tomorrow to return the ones I bought that I didn't need.

Hey ARW, who's that guy next to Bono in your avatar? :confused::huh::shrug:

:giggle:

I did the same shoe thing on Sunday until I decided I was too poor to actually buy new shoes so they better live with what I have!

Hi Shari! :D

We are supposed to be at a Relay for Life right now but the other half of my we is not home yet. :uhoh:

arw9797 said:
:coocoo: I want to wear capri's to job #2 but to to that I have to wear slip on shoes, no open toe at all :mad: So....I just spent the last hour at the mall trying to find shoes. I bought a pair only to realize that I have a pair at home I can wear :|

I need to be medicated.....I have been doing really stupid things like that lately. Now I have to go back to the mall tomorrow to return the ones I bought that I didn't need.

I did that with lip gloss a week ago.

The roses on the balcony are looking very sad so I was just given $20 to get them some fertilizer. :lol:

I need a Job #2 really bad. :uhoh: I sent two e-mails to various authority figures at a local rink inquiring about coaching opportunities.

:der: I just had to write myself a note to remember that I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen next weekend. :reject:

I can't keep anything straight anymore :grumpy:

:lmao:
MSN Today about a test rating the worst drivers in the US...
Oregon tops; Rhode Island worst

The lowest average score came out of Rhode Island, whose drivers in the sample averaged a 75.1; more than a quarter of Rhode Island drivers in the sample failed the test. The District of Columbia, New Jersey, Massachusetts and New York posted average scores almost as low, and failure rates in the region averaged 16%.

Drivers in Oregon, on the other hand, averaged a score of 90.6, and the Northwest overall had the most knowledgeable drivers, with failure rates below 7%.

Drivers older than 35 were not only more likely to pass, they were less likely to treat their time behind the wheel as "down time." Younger drivers, though, reported doing everything from applying makeup to fiddling with iPods at much higher rates. About 1 in 4 had sent text messages from a cell phone; 8% had changed clothes while driving.

"The rules of the road should not be something you learn once when you are 16 years old," says Gary Kusumi, CEO and president, GMAC Insurance-Personal Lines. "We want to remind everyone that they need to work on their driving skills every day."
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Insurance/Insureyourcar/P151501.asp?GT1=8288

:|

ARW to brother: "remember, Bruce is next Sunday night."

brother: ":huh: :sigh: I didn't know that you got tickets for that and I didn't realize I was going with you."

ARW ":banghead: do you have other plans and can't make it? You don't have to pay for anything......."

brother: ":sigh: :grumpy: I guess I'll go if I have to."

:|

There's only one person I know of that would also want to go to this concert and he's already going with some friends. I'll murder him if he tries to back out on me at the last minute. :madwife:

shari schultz said:

Not that you would have done any of that, right :wink: ?
Right. :D

I have never ever EVER sent a text message while driving. Not me, no sir.

:uhoh:

I am really enjoying having the ability to come home for lunch! Makes the second half of the day go by faster, like you gust got in 4 or 5 hours ago and now it's time to go home!

:D
:nerd:

Going to an Indians/PawSox game in BoSox attire. It's like going to see a U2 tribute band!

kellyahern said:

Taking the mini-fahs to Disney? :)

Yes :hyper:
The entire fah family is coming to Southern California in August :)
We fly to Disneyland on August 2nd.
On August 9th we drive in our rented mini van to San Diego
On August 14th we fly home

:cool:

San Diego is really pretty too. When I went for the tour opener, I took one of those whale boat tours. We didn't see any whales (too late in the season I think), but we saw dolphins and sea lions. Sea World was also nice (but none of the outdoor shows had any awnings or coverings, so bring a hat :yikes: ).

I felt the zoo was kind of a let down. The Irish Pub was fun too :wink:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
:cool:

San Diego is really pretty too. When I went for the tour opener, I took one of those whale boat tours. We didn't see any whales (too late in the season I think), but we saw dolphins and sea lions. Sea World was also nice (but none of the outdoor shows had any awnings or coverings, so bring a hat :yikes: ).

I felt the zoo was kind of a let down. The Irish Pub was fun too :wink:.
The Randoom Meets Kelly Pub? That was fun. :D

I like the zoo, but then I have a thing for zoos anyway. However, if you have a choice between waiting in a looooooooooong line to take the skytram to see the polar bear sleeping in the sun or meeting Edge and Bono at the arena, DEFINITELY take the skytram.

I mean...forget the skytram! :mad:

Although, in retrospect, this could fall under the "everything happens for a reason" category in the life of Schmeg. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom