Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this on another website :heart:

I always knew Edge was the coolest man on Earth but this proves it......

ca2ea415.jpg

:nerd: I LOVE Dr Who and the Daleks! I think a trip to a video store to rent a few episodes might be in order this week :drool:

arw9797 said:
I found this on another website :heart:

I always knew Edge was the coolest man on Earth but this proves it......

ca2ea415.jpg

:nerd: I LOVE Dr Who and the Daleks! I think a trip to a video store to rent a few episodes might be in order this week :drool:

OMG!!!!! Edge is wearing a dalek t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::love:!!!!!

by the way thanks for all the hugs :hugsback:

I am watching something called Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl :crack:
This Jaybunni girl is having a "I am going back to school" party and has had her father spend $2,800 on clothes, rent a beach house for $10,000 a day and now she is trying to get her dad to buy a SUV as a gift for her................
She is hand delivering the invitations to the people she wants to come. At first she gets out of the car to deliver them; later on she gets tired and uses her cell phone to call the person to tell them that she is outside their house in her car and would you please come out and pick up your invite.................:crack:
It is like a car wreck, I can't look away :gawker:..........I am so horrified................. (she got the SUV :crazy: )

kellyahern said:
^ Sounds like that show on MTV "My Super Sweet 16" :yikes:
I watch My Super Sweet 16 for the train wreck aspect, too. I want to STRANGLE those girls and their parents for bringing them up to be such self-centered brats.

Today was the first day! :D I didn't do much, but it was good to actually use my brain for 8 hours!!

shari schultz said:
my former boss just called and said that the Trim manual is in :crack: Do I want a copy? :no:
:eek: It gets earlier and earlier every year!!!

kellyahern said:
Rain? What is this thing you call rain? (we're almost in a drought here :shifty: )

What is a Trim manual? It does not sound like something fun :reject:.
I'm gonna go ahead and field the Trim manual question because it scares me that there are still five hours until June in Shari's time zone and it's out already. :wink: I believe that would be the book on the presentation of the Holiday merchandise. As in, December holidays. :eek:

I have to go clean up the giant mess I made in the living room last night. There are books EVERYWHERE. I hope to have them all on the shelves in the next two hous.

Thanks arw.........that is pretty much me on crutches....huffing and puffing

Schmeg, yes it does :crack:

Kelly~ Trim is code for Christmas...........:yikes: That means the book for set up is there and it has all the ornaments and themes listed..............and it is normally foisted at me whether I want it or not...........

IT'S MAY!!!!!!

To add to the fun my mom just took my father to the ER. He has been getting nosebleeds and they cauterized his nose this morning........my father just got another one............Gee this has been a fun week, is it almost over? Please............pretty please?

Edit
Thank you spokeswoman Schmeg :)

shari schultz said:
Thanks arw.........that is pretty much me on crutches....huffing and puffing

Schmeg, yes it does :crack:

Kelly~ Trim is code for Christmas...........:yikes: That means the book for set up is there and it has all the ornaments and themes listed..............and it is normally foisted at me whether I want it or not...........

IT'S MAY!!!!!!

To add to the fun my mom just took my father to the ER. He has been getting nosebleeds and they cauterized his nose this morning........my father just got another one............Gee this has been a fun week, is it almost over? Please............pretty please?

Edit
Thank you spokeswoman Schmeg :)
:wink: I'm here for you. I'm still going to expect the "Pre-Holiday" presentation book to arrive at the bank in September. If I were still at my old store, I'd probably be getting ready for the end-of-summer sales right now. :tsk:

:hug: Your week stinks. I hope you're dad is okay.

Okay, those piles of books now...

Kariann said:

We never did anything with those did we? :shifty:
No and I don't wanna play anymore. :| I'm over the books.

I've already been told that they'll probably be rearranged when I'm not home, anyway. :lol:

:|

I suddenly feel like this is general:

:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

I'm just going to put the books in the shelves and they'll be rearranged if someone is ever feeling inspired.

Back
Top Bottom