Insomnia - the movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Anyone else seen this movie? I watched it last night, I really liked it.

Pretty dark movie though. Well, VERY dark movie I guess I should say.

They filmed it in Canada, the locations were freaking beautiful. Who knew there was something good about Canada? (this comment was meant to offend Cujo and Cujo only)

a lot of us film and tv is made in CAN now.

yeah, I saw it, real good. robin Williams _ creepy.

i think is was a dogma film (sweedish?) copied by US.

i would like to see that one, too.

deep said:
a lot of us film and tv is made in CAN now.

i think is was a dogma film (sweedish?) copied by US.

i would like to see that one, too.

Yeah, we read that. I'd like to see that too.

I'd also like to see Ringu, the original Japanese version of The Ring.

Not bad. A bit slow at times. It's odd that we know who the killer is right at the beginning. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet, although it worked effectively in the movie.

My sister actually works for "the biz" up here... we see a lot of films come up through Alberta, but Hollywood gets pissed any time productions are made outside the American border...

I guess I'll have to see the movie, since I am an insomniac...

i saw it when they showed it on campus, and i was a little dissapointed. i liked it, but i read too much about how wonderful it was...

i don't know, expectations were too high or something...still liked it, not as much as memento...but i still liked it...

Very good film, excellent performances by Pacino and Williams who shows he can be a serious actor when he puts his mind to it

oh and Ringu is definitely not to be missed, even for non-horror fans. American remake does not compare I'm afraid :)

Back
Top Bottom