Insert drool here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BAD ASS! BAD ASS! BAD ASS! BAD ASS! BAD ASS!

I just saw the new trailer. yuuuuuuuummmmmyyyy

photo3.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :eek: :heart: :love:

I am soooooo excited about TTT - only 5 months to go!!!! It looks fantastic from the trailer. I love the books and I saw the first movie 5 times - it would have been more if they hadn't stopped showing it! :laugh:

Can't wait for the DVD either - but apparently the one with 30 mins extra doesn't come out till November :mad:

Haven't seen the movie. Haven't read the books. Don't want to. I'm looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie, though.. :D :)

Battle of helms deep, baby!
ttt2_00887.jpg

More kick ass legolas!!
ttt2_02064.jpg

This ones for you Sula!!
Aragorm getting beaten by a woman!!(girl power ;) )
ttt2_01987.jpg

kariatari said:

Uh-oh! :ohmy: If sula sees this then she will die of combustion!

ghetofabu! I'm charging you with attempted sula-murder!!

teehee. sula has already seen it...several times, but is still tempted to self-combust. :sexywink:

Originally posted by Basstrap
This ones for you Sula!!
Aragorm getting beaten by a woman!!(girl power ;) )

yeaaaaahhhhh baybay! :D I loved that shot in the trailer and I love the still even more. :drool: :heart: *right-click-save*

I just remembered something...I will probably be in Europe when this comes out. :huh: I hope their release date isn't terribly behind the American one and that I can find a non-dubbed version. lol. As much as I love French and can probably make out what's going on, this is one movie I would like to see in its original condition. :lol:

Sul...If anything I'm guessing it will be out earlier in Europe unless you will be in a place that has to wait for the translated/dubbed version!

well the place I'm staying is right close to Lausanne, Switzerland and I remember last time they had a few theaters that showed movies both subtitled and dubbed, alternating times. So I'm gonna cross my fingers.

When is the release date anyways?

*remembers that after about Dec. 10, she will be a vagabond traveller and has no clue where she will be :huh: *

It better be a long wooded silver inlaid pipe made from the finest wood in the Elven glade!! :mad:

and you'd better be able to blow some damn good smoke rings (or ships if you're Gandalf) with it. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom