inmyplace13 finally got to make his own DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
Lila i didn't see the flirting with bees thing... so you think that would make them want to leave?:(

i especially like the sig lila all the boys:drool:

yes, I like the sig - wasn't sure if the 'Goal Is Soul' guitar was coming thru clearly. I coudn't figure out how to adjust the color/brightness in my photo software (Jasc Paint Shop Pro)

<off to go relax on the couch with a snack, a cold drink and a pillow (and the remote)

:wave:

^ bye Ana! :hug:

Hey red, still around? :wink:

I'm making potatoes and carrot curry and my roommate is making a kind of gravy called 'dal' with lentils and peas. We'll mix it up with rice. We're cooking together in the new house. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

I'm making potatoes and carrot curry and my roommate is making a kind of gravy called 'dal' with lentils and peas. We'll mix it up with rice. We're cooking together in the new house. :wink:

damn, that's my kind of meal.
Don't suppose you'd have any extra you could send this way....?

:wink:

^^ I'll send some down the information superhighway. :wink:

:wave: btw.

^ yeah we're cooking together now not only to save some money in groceries and time.. but also to have some housemate bonding. :wink:

^ okay... I live with 2 other guys in a 3 BR apt. One of them I know from Rutgers (grad school). The other I met when I moved in. Both of them are Industrial Engineers like me and are really cool to get along with. We work for different companies though.

yea lets push it

<has that terrible early 90's song going through her head

push it push it real good

Zoot don't make me google....

you know it right?

oh no i can think of much worse songs

anything by vanilla ice or
achy breaky heart

omg

these are gonna go through my head now :angry:

hold me hold me say that you love me :whistle:

Back