Inkblot personality test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
This is fun!

http://www.emode.com/tests/inkblot/index.jsp

Megan, your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realize on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

I thought most of the inkblots were about death. :|

We're sorry, but Emode is temporarily unavailable. We expect to be back very soon. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

:sad:

Katherine, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Jennifer, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life ? whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Charlene, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Now its working.. ok those inkblots are scary :scream:

Were you sexually aroused by this inkblot? lmao! :laugh:

Anyway...... :shifty:

Christine, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Emode's Original Inkblot Test

Richard, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

How about them apples??? :wave:

Last edited:
Your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life ? and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

i also got kindness

im sure most of you dont believe that though :wink:

lorena, did you know you are about 11,940,104 minutes old?
( :yikes: )

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life ? and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

It was a little hard for me... I saw a million things in each inkblot...

Joel, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

i've taken this test somewhere before, in June...my results were saved in my profile...not sure where it was posted tho :shifty: :scratch:

Lizzie, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

i just want to know how my email address already has some kind of log in account registered.....

"your theme song is Back in Black!

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. "

that's what it knew me from.....i guess someone posted a quiz here and i took it. i can't think of how else i would have been sent to a 'what's your theme song' quiz...

Kim, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

omigor, i am not this horny. :huh:

Katie, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you ? your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original ? at times risqu? ? interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

It called me a Bermese Mountain Dog at first :mad:

Antelope, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

theSoulfulMofo said:
Your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

me too :wave:

Mr. BAW said:
This can't be good...Mr. BAW and Elvis are full of Peace..
:lmao:

I love you, Man!! :heart:

Mr. B sees the good in others!! :yes:

Smile to me!!! :wave:

see... and here I've had people make claims that I'm imperialistic. They just don't seem to understand me :no:

your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Laura, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

Matt, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you ? your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original ? at times risqu? ? interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

:lol:

holy fookin shit!
as khanada said...i didn't think i was *that* horny.
:crack:

Autumn, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

okay...yah i saw some sexual things in a couple of the ink blots..but not all of them!!
and Sicy, since you were turned on by the fookin ink blots...i'm surprised you didn't get the same as mine.
but hold on :der:
you need an awesome imagination for great sex so....
:up:

Back
Top Bottom