Inkblot personality test - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:39 AM
Big Grin Inkblot personality test

This is fun!

http://www.emode.com/tests/inkblot/index.jsp

Megan, your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realize on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

I thought most of the inkblots were about death.

Old 10-09-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 01:39 AM
We're sorry, but Emode is temporarily unavailable. We expect to be back very soon. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Old 10-09-2003, 06:03 PM   #3
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 05:39 AM

Katherine, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 10-09-2003, 06:05 PM   #4
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:39 AM
Jennifer, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:02 PM   #5
BAW
The Flower

Charlene, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:40 PM   #6
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Now its working.. ok those inkblots are scary

Were you sexually aroused by this inkblot? lmao!

Anyway......

Christine, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Old 10-09-2003, 07:44 PM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:39 AM
Emode's Original Inkblot Test

Richard, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

How about them apples???
Old 10-09-2003, 07:52 PM   #8
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Wow
Old 10-09-2003, 08:10 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Old 10-09-2003, 09:13 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

i also got kindness

im sure most of you dont believe that though
Old 10-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #11
War Child

lorena, did you know you are about 11,940,104 minutes old?
( )

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

It was a little hard for me... I saw a million things in each inkblot...
Old 10-09-2003, 10:55 PM   #12
Creator of the Blue Crack

Joel, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:27 PM   #13
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 03:39 AM
i've taken this test somewhere before, in June...my results were saved in my profile...not sure where it was posted tho

Lizzie, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

Old 10-09-2003, 11:28 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life

This can't be good...Mr. BAW and Elvis are full of Peace..

I love you, Man!!

Mr. B sees the good in others!!

Smile to me!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:39 PM   #15
I Serve Larry's Stick

Local Time: 05:39 AM
Kristina, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace