Inkblot personality test - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2003, 11:45 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:17 AM
i just want to know how my email address already has some kind of log in account registered.....

Old 10-10-2003, 12:02 AM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier

"your theme song is Back in Black!

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. "

that's what it knew me from.....i guess someone posted a quiz here and i took it. i can't think of how else i would have been sent to a 'what's your theme song' quiz...

Kim, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Old 10-10-2003, 01:13 AM   #18
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 01:17 AM
omigor, i am not this horny.

Katie, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original at times risqu interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:29 AM   #19
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:17 PM
It called me a Bermese Mountain Dog at first

Antelope, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:38 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Kindness.

I want the full report
Old 10-10-2003, 10:10 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo
Your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
me too
Old 10-10-2003, 10:11 AM   #22
Creator of the Blue Crack

Local Time: 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
This can't be good...Mr. BAW and Elvis are full of Peace..

I love you, Man!!

Mr. B sees the good in others!!

Smile to me!!!

see... and here I've had people make claims that I'm imperialistic. They just don't seem to understand me
FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:33 AM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:17 AM
The Mad do run the asylum!
Old 10-10-2003, 10:58 AM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:17 AM
your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
Old 10-10-2003, 03:09 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:17 AM
Laura, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

Old 10-10-2003, 03:10 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
It called me a Bermese Mountain Dog at first

It called me a collie
Old 10-10-2003, 07:27 PM   #27
you are what you is

love
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 10-10-2003, 08:05 PM   #28
Acrobat

Local Time: 12:17 AM
Matt, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original at times risqu interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

Old 10-10-2003, 11:15 PM   #29
Refugee

Local Time: 07:17 AM

holy fookin shit!
as khanada said...i didn't think i was *that* horny.

Autumn, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

okay...yah i saw some sexual things in a couple of the ink blots..but not all of them!!

and Sicy, since you were turned on by the fookin ink blots...i'm surprised you didn't get the same as mine.
but hold on
you need an awesome imagination for great sex so....

Old 10-10-2003, 11:17 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:17 AM
that definitely makes sense for mmmBono