Infringement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:

yup, it's super common here as well- just walking along Canal Street, you'll see every "designer" handbag you can imagine- and they only cost $20 as opposed to $800. how's that possible?? :wink:

shiny fake handbags
:drool:

hey anitram! :wave: things are good with me- still working in NYC, looking forward to a few days off for Christmas. how's your first year of school treating you? i've read some of your journals that you've been out drinking a lot with your fellow students- i certainly did the same when i was in school... in fact, i still do the same now that i'm working. lawyers certainly do love to have a few, ahem, beverages! :wink:

btw, did i read in one of your journals that you are (were?) going to visit the ICC in the Hague at some point? that sounds so interesting! i worked on a pro bono case this past summer, where i helped a man from Chad obtain political asylum here in the US. it was such an eye-opening experience, and i've become quite interested in international human rights issues since working on that... so i'd love to learn more about the ICC.

i hope all is well with you!! :)

Re: we need more good lawyers around here

zonelistener said:

DON'T DO IT!

IT MAGICALLY ERASES BRAIN CELLS!

:sexywink: :lol:

who needs brain cells when you can have moobs?? :giggle:

off to look at the pretty pretty pictures... :drool:

I'm happy life is going well for you. The Christmas holidays are definitely useful!

I'm going to the ICC and the ICTY at the end of January, which I'm really looking forward to. School has been fantastic - can't complain about anything, really. December exams all went well, although if I never see the inside of the law library again, it'll be too soon!

anitram said:
I'm happy life is going well for you. The Christmas holidays are definitely useful!

I'm going to the ICC and the ICTY at the end of January, which I'm really looking forward to. School has been fantastic - can't complain about anything, really. December exams all went well, although if I never see the inside of the law library again, it'll be too soon!

glad to hear that school is going well, anitram! congratulations on surviving your first semeseter, and have a great time visiting the Hague. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hi Ally, good to hear things are going well! Need a paralegal to come work with you in oh, about three years (once she graduates? lol)? :sexywink:

yes, definitely!!! :hyper: good paralegals are a necessity- send me a PM in 3 years, and we'll talk! :wink:

seriously, if you really do want to come to NYC after you graduate, being in the legal profession is the way to go. there are SO many law firms here (most people would say way too many, lol!!), that i'm sure you'll have an abundance of job opportunities to choose from. :)

good luck with school, and i hope you have a very happy holiday season!! :hug:

*Ally* said:

yes, definitely!!! :hyper: good paralegals are a necessity- send me a PM in 3 years, and we'll talk! :wink:

seriously, if you really do want to come to NYC after you graduate, being in the legal profession is the way to go. there are SO many law firms here (most people would say way too many, lol!!), that i'm sure you'll have an abundance of job opportunities to choose from. :)

good luck with school, and i hope you have a very happy holiday season!! :hug:

Will do! :wink:

I'm serious, I just may have to do that. Especially if the job market in Michigan continues the way it's going.

Happy holidays to you, too! :hug:

:huh: Why would it? The guy's last name is Bono.... You didn't see Sonny Bono crying foul back in 1978 did you? It would be different if he was passing it off as having ANY connection to Bono from u2 , that's clearly NOT the case.

Back
Top Bottom