Indians 22, Wankees 0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
I didn't realize the Yankees and Cardinals were in the same division.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe . . . um . . . if the Yankees play the Cardinals in the World Series they'll be . . . um . . . scared of losing 22-0 again and just not show up for the game? Is that what you're trying to say?

ok let me explain, i want the cardinals to stay #1 in the entire MLB. no they're not in the same division. the yankees are closest to the cardinals in terms of the number of wins, and i don't want them catching up. get it now? it has nothing to do w/the world series.

So to clarify, you want the Cards to finish the season with the best record for pure bragging rights? Or you want homefield advantage for the WS? Or am I missing the point?

Home field advantage for the WS was determined by the All Star game, Fenway will be the home field for 4 games this year, so the Cards have nothing to gain by the Yanks losing 22-0.

you know that this is only setting red sox nation up for a bigger let down come october... looked like the yankees were gonna run away with it, but now the sawks are hot and the spankmees are not, and i'm guessing red sox nation has to be flyin' high right about now... but remember friends... we're still talking about the boston red sox... they pump ya up, only to let ya down

or perhaps this year is different than the last 86...
redsox.jpg

cowboy up pa'tnah :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom