Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the fo-shizzlest?

• Han Solo

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Vote.

And no statements that they're the same character (that means you, Mrs. Utoo). :madspit:

The one with the whip, or the one with the wookie? I'm going to have to think about this a little :hmm: They're both just so badass.

I'm so skeptical about the new Indiana Jones movie. After only a few minutes of one of the new Star Wars movies I realized I needed to stay away from them before they violated something sacred from my childhood :sad:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

41059763hanzy6.jpg

My heart is now torn in two...I never thought I would have to chose between them...give me time

the only time I saw Han actually beat up a guy was in Return of the Jedi and even then it was awkward.

With a blaster I'd chose Han, but anything else it's all Indy.

*obnoxiously loud Indy punch*

"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

angelordevil said:
How about we extract the unique essence of both men and form HAN JONES?

Indy Solo?

I'm not good at this.

We named the dog Indiana!

LemonMacPhisto said:
the only time I saw Han actually beat up a guy was in Return of the Jedi and even then it was awkward.

With a blaster I'd chose Han, but anything else it's all Indy.

*obnoxiously loud Indy punch*
I love how all of Indy's revolvers make the sound of a fucking huge rifle when fired :lol:

Ok it's come down to this

Indy survived having someone almost rip his heart out of his chest

Han survived being frozen in carbonite...

Now if I could decide which of these two moves is the most amazing I could choose which is better :hmm:

Han Solo in the first two movies wins it for me (since he was just a joke in ROTJ). However, Raiders!Indy is pretty badass, too.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I can't choose... oh god, the pain, the pain....

Ok I went with Han Solo because he was the first character I though was cool when I was a small child. Now that I've grown up to be a big child I like both equaly but bonus points go to Han cus he is the original...

Besides, Han has a better side kick, Chewbacca vs Sallah... No contest :tsk:

Speaking of Indy though, all time greatest moment is from Raiders when he shoots the guy with the sword... :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom