Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the fo-shizzlest?

• Han Solo

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters
Not that I'm endorsing this - but can I just point out to the testosterone in here the whole point of view of that chick -

I slept with Indiana Jones AND James Bond.

A little more brag worthy than - I slept with Han Solo, yeah, the guy who's friends with a wookie :up:

That might help explain where the Indy votes are coming from.

:justtryingtohelpwiththeperspective:

snowbunny00774 said:
Not that I'm endorsing this - but can I just point out to the testosterone in here the whole point of view of that chick -

I slept with Indiana Jones AND James Bond.

A little more brag worthy than - I slept with Han Solo, yeah, the guy who's friends with a wookie :up:

:yes:

Pinball Wizard said:
How many of Han's University students wrote "Love You" on their eyelids?

Indeed.

Or should I say... Indy'd.

:shh:
Han fucked all his university students doggy-style and sold them to spice traders as slave girls.

Han Solo doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

When Han solo enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

1023jamesbond173.jpg

180px-Indiana.jpeg

:shifty:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Phanan, there have been references to the above scene earlier in this thread, but, thank you for bringing it up. It shows a lot about Han. Also, people, consider this:

Han Solo has managed to make me agree with Phanan. Do you think Indy can make Red Sox fans agree with Yankee fans? No. Game, Set, Match.

End of discussion. How can you argue with that?

Lila64 said:
I have friends elevated - payback for AYNIL
3.gif

9.gif

Damn... Stupid Beatles poll biting me in the ass... Crappy Karma :grumpy:

Canadiens1160 said:
Han fucked all his university students doggy-style and sold them to spice traders as slave girls.

Han Solo doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

When Han solo enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

Wow... I need a cigarette... :combust:

I can't believe how heated this is getting, this poll is causing more grief than Pop vs. Bomb...

Well maybe not that heated but still...

Han's a beetroot sucking plasticine caricature of someone who wishes he was cool...where Indy, well he could turn me:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

not for nothing, indiana is from america, han is from a galaxy far far away. so who's with the terrorists now, bucko?

Your wordplay and false logic isn't going to confuse me into admitting I'm wrong. As Chevy Chase once said, "It takes a big man to admit he's wrong, and I am not a big man." HA!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Han shot first, not fucking Greedo.

Plus, Han has one of the most badass romantic lines ever.

Leia: I love you
Han: I know

how amazing is that? he could be the only man able to get away with that.

:up: :up: :up:

It's amazing, alright...no Hallmark-sappy-love for Han. There's something profound in his emotional distance...Han is both a realist and a hero. HAN HAS DEPTH.

In these times of turmoil, the world needs a HELPING HAN

:applaud: HAN NEEDS YOUR VOTE :applaud:

VOTE HAN

The best part is the line scripted was "I love you, too." Harrison Ford went to George Lucas or Irvin Kershner, not sure who, and asked to have it changed.

If only someone during the prequel trilogy had the balls to ask for a line change for every scene in all 3 movies.

Back
Top Bottom