Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the fo-shizzlest?

• Han Solo

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters
elevated_u2_fan said:

Speaking of Indy though, all time greatest moment is from Raiders when he shoots the guy with the sword... :up:

Agreed. It was freakin funny.

So here's the next question, which of the two being compared has a better sense of humor, if any? :ohmy:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Ok I went with Han Solo because he was the first character I though was cool when I was a small child. Now that I've grown up to be a big child I like both equaly but bonus points go to Han cus he is the original...

This is the decision I have reached as well... Right now I just can't choose, but since i was a small person, I've loved Han Solo, and Indy was my second love, so I'm going with Han (He shot first you know)

nobody reads this

any man that kills a karate/sword dude with a gun and a "give me a break" face, is my hero :love:

Canadiens1160 said:
I love how all of Indy's revolvers make the sound of a fucking huge rifle when fired :lol:

I bet George Lucas wishes he could go back and replace them with the Wilhelm Scream.

indiana. and i :heart: han solo, don't get me wrong.

every action/adventure movie that has been released since 1981 wishes it had half the imagination and spark of "Raiders."

25 to 15????

Sweet Fancy Moses People!

This is HAN SOLO we are talking about here!

He flys the fucking Milenium Falcon with Chewbacca!

He made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs!

What is wrong with people these days...

You guys are just upset because you are getting whipped:drool:

LJT said:
We prefer whips:wink:

Indeed. :yes:

And guys who can take a beating and still be sexy (in a scruffy, kinda confused way). Hey, a guy has to be able to take what I dish out, you know. :wink:

Wow----the Indy fans are getting close to doubling the Han fans :ohmy:

For all the Indy nuts out there---check out wested.com. It's the site of Peter Botwright, owner of Wested Leather in the UK. He's the guy who made all the jackets for the films. And he'll custom make one for you, using the original pattern! I have the Raiders jacket in Authentic Brown lambskin. It is :drool: to the n'th degree.

Back
Top Bottom