Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the fo-shizzlest?

• Han Solo

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters
LemonMacPhisto said:
The best part is the line scripted was "I love you, too." Harrison Ford went to George Lucas or Irvin Kershner, not sure who, and asked to have it changed.

I saw that on an A&E special a few weekends ago. :drool:

angelordevil said:

I saw that on an A&E special a few weekends ago. :drool:

Empire of Dreams?

That was a great doc about the original Star Wars movies.

How badass would Return of the Jedi had been if:

Leia wasn't Luke's sister
Instead of fighting on Endor with friggin' Ewoks, it was on Coruscant (Imperial Capital)
More Lando
Other smugglers got into the final battle (maybe Han and Lando had to recruit them?)

The last 2 are my suggestions, but the first one almost did happen. It makes you think what would've happened if Gary Kurtz worked on Jedi and the prequels with George Lucas instead of bolting after Empire.

:hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Empire of Dreams?

That was it...I loved it! I don't usually get sucked in by something on television these days, but that was intoxicating. It's amazing how much was on the line for Lucas & company leading up to the release...and how other studios passed on it. It would've been interesting for sure if Kurtz had stayed...maybe more real, and less sentimental. The prequels would've been much better.

Also interesting how Yoda was developed, based on the designer himself...and partially on Albert Einstein, from what I recall.

And Harrison Ford was almost passed-over as Han :der:

It's Richard Dreyfus!

Damn you, I told you I didn't want to wear the damn mask!

Has there been a poll which has ever received more votes than this?

Whoah-----Indy's extending the lead today. What's going on?

God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit decided to vote as the Trinity instead of just as God......hence recognising Indy as the One True God before all others:wink:

A 100 vote poll hmm:hmm:

Come on guys we can beat that:D

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

VOTE HAN

han20solokc9.jpg

HAN

A Man of darkness, a man of light. A man of US.

Obligatory, nearly-halfway-through-campaign advertising sponsored by Han Solo, and the authorized Campaign Committee for a Better Galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom