Indiana Jones 4, May 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:

Is that the female lead from the first movie? :up:
She is probably my favourite female movie character ever, unfortunately she has NOT aged well :(

she hasnt?

show us a pic, mike, show us a pic. :hyper:

edit: oops, just googled. thats true :(

It's okay, the entire movie lineup will get post-production digital de-aging I bet.

10784512zg1.jpg

:huh: Are those the three Indy female leads: Kate Capshaw, the blonde Nazi from the last film and Karen Allen (on the right I think, I recognize the eyes)?

That is the Nazi.

There's rumors of Cate Blanchett being in this movie, I hope it's true :drool:

indeed :drool:

karen allen is looking a bit like patti smith... that's not a good thing.

050331_ArtsPattiSmith_vl.widec.jpg

hey, the blonde nazi isn't looking too bad...

anything is better than this:

fisher_carrie.jpg

hey, is it elsa the nazi on the left and cate capshaw in the middle or the other way around? i'm totally :confused: now.

Utoo said:
hey, the blonde nazi isn't looking too bad...

anything is better than this:

fisher_carrie.jpg

holy shit.

princess leia was my second crush in life. right after daisy duck.

:huh:

U2Man said:
hey, is it elsa the nazi on the left and cate capshaw in the middle or the other way around? i'm totally :confused: now.

nazi on the left, capshaw in the middle

elsa looks much hotter now than in the movie. :drool:

what the hell happened to kate capshaw then? she doesnt look like herself at all.

U2Man said:

what the hell happened to kate capshaw then? she doesnt look like herself at all.

it's the hair color and style. that and she's 23 years older.

kate_capshaw.jpg

U2Man said:

yeah, she ain't too shabby.

I wonder if Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett will do it in Indy 4, or if she'll nab him and his...son....like Elsa did in Grail :hmm:

Kate Capshaw is in the middle? I thought she was on left...so the nazi aged best after all these years.

Hmm... I saw Karen Allen (Marion) on Law & Order: SVU a while back, and she didn't look that bad. *shrug* I don't see what's so horrifying about her in the group photo, either.

Carrie Fisher, on the other hand... She hasn't aged well at all. She's only 51, but years of drugs took a pretty big toll on her health (and appearance). It's hard to tell that she's the same person who was in those Star Wars movies. I think she's had a bit of plastic surgery, too. She's still pretty funny, though.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
Kate Capshaw is in the middle? I thought she was on left...so the nazi aged best after all these years.

alison doody (elsa the nazi) was a model at the time, i believe.

but yes, definite hotness going on.

was it just me, or were her teeth really fucked up in Last Crusade?

LemonMacPhisto said:

alison doody (elsa the nazi) was a model at the time, i believe.

but yes, definite hotness going on.

was it just me, or were her teeth really fucked up in Last Crusade?

"eeendeee! weee've got eeet! eeet's ouahrssss!"

Alison%20Doody.jpg

remember: Elsa didn't believe in the Grail.

Ok...I realize now that this was ridiculous of me to think this, but when I woke up at 6:00 AM after only sleeping two hours last night (I have a test today), this was the first thing I saw on IMDb's news:

Ford To Play Anna Nicole in New Indie Movie

And I just went like this :|, and thought to myself, "This movie really is going to suck after all :sigh:" Then reality caught up with me, and I CLICKED the headline....Willa Ford...not HARRISON Ford...and that Indy is spelled with a Y. anyway, thought it was kinda funny wanted to share. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom