Indian Village, Indiana, USA, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who will you be following in the granny bonnie?

btw i tried a new beer on friday night - you might not be able to keep drinking it if you plan on a long sesh - but it's hands down the best tasting beer i've ever had:

10975.jpg

they also have a new vb out... "vb raw dry lager" in the 355ml bottles... wonder how it tastes :scratch:

Oh, that was a quick avatar change, Danny!

I'm not sure who I'll follow... when the Saints won I said them, but now I'm leaning towards Geelong. Plus it'd just be kinda funny if the Saints choked grandly. They both deserve it about equally, but I've got a bigger attachment to the Geelong team. So yeah, probably the Cats, but I probably won't care who wins until I get really into the game on the day.

Carlton Dry Fusion? Never had it, is the Fusion meant to imply its one that includes lime? I've seen the VB Raws, they're getting advertised all over the place here, even more than Coopers Pilsner. I'm tempted to try it for kicks. :lol:

yes, i liked it that much. i'll revert back soon, just enjoying the win. :D

everyone i've spoken to (who isn't a saints/magpies fan) seems to be leaning towards geelong, but there was a lot of support for the bulldogs, it would have been great to see them get through.

there's two kinds of 'fusion', one is lime, which is the one in the green bottle, the one in that pic is the lemon one, which has just come out. i'll be off to buy a slab when i get paid during the week. had enough of toohey's extra dry for now.

yes, i liked it that much. i'll revert back soon, just enjoying the win. :D

everyone i've spoken to (who isn't a saints/magpies fan) seems to be leaning towards geelong, but there was a lot of support for the bulldogs, it would have been great to see them get through.

there's two kinds of 'fusion', one is lime, which is the one in the green bottle, the one in that pic is the lemon one, which has just come out. i'll be off to buy a slab when i get paid during the week. had enough of toohey's extra dry for now.

Yeah, I was really hoping the Doggies would get in. I'm wondering just how far the gap between the Pies and Dogs would be now, if they made the most of their opportunities early on the prelim, they could've been heading to the big dance. Hope they make that one extra step next year.

Ah right, yeah I haven't had many fusion drinks, just Miller Chill if that's what it's called, and obviously Corona with slices. I'll have to check it out sometime. A beer I've been enjoying lately is Baron's Lager. You should be able to find it at the big stores i.e. Dan Murphy's or First Choice... very smooth and easy to drink. I think it's from NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom