Incubus Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Man, these guys really surprised me. They're such a talented band with great songs. I totally did not expect a band that played this kind of music so rich and full of different cool things.

You might want to check them out. I particularly like their Morning View CD but they're all pretty good.

shaun vox said:

Seriously, I can see why you could possibly think that. But if you do listen to the music you will be pleasantly surprised. These guys are good.

Listen to:
"Are you in?"
"Just a Phase"
"Southern Girl"

I tell you, these guys have a great sound. :yes:

Aardvark747 said:

*takes a piss in ur smileys mouth when it yawns*

:wink:

in your face!!!!!!!!!

:yawn:
piss.gif

no one messes with me no one!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Last edited:
these guys are still around? i would have thought they'd gone the route of creed and split up by now. they were boring after make youself, and then morning view was just a distilled version of that since super radio-friendly garbage like "pardon me" was what got them big in the first place.

edit: i have no idea what this crow thing is.

Diane L said:
Brandon Boyd is quite nice to look at!

i'm gonna take a stab in the dark here, but if he wasn't so pretty, you probably would never have paid any attention to them in the first place, would you?

I Love Incubus!

They are great. Great live too, they tend to jam a bit. Saw them at the Forum last year, Flea jammed with them on TRUMPET! They do have a bit of a different sound now, than when they began, but that I attribute to musical growth (oh and a new Bass player, dude from The Roots).

As for their albums, Make Yourself is still my fave, although Warning and Sick Sad Little World are my favorite songs.

Anyways, if you are seeing them live at Reading you are going to be very happy. Although, you might need earplugs for when Brandon takes off his shirt :wink:

Lastly, like many of their contemporaries (and maybe inspired by U2), they are very active in giving back to the community. They started their own foundation, "Make Yourself".

Zoomerang96 said:

i'm gonna take a stab in the dark here, but if he wasn't so pretty, you probably would never have paid any attention to them in the first place, would you?

That's not true. I like the song very much. The fact that the singer is nice-looking has nothing to do with the fact that "Wish You Were Here" is the song that I've listened to most on my iTunes that isn't by U2.

Just clearing that up...:)

Back
Top Bottom