Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on that note, goodnight everybody! I figure to be absolutely destroyed in this round since I'll be gone most of (if not all of) tomorrow. School in the morning, work at night, and only an hour in between the two.

the tourist said:
And on that note, goodnight everybody! I figure to be absolutely destroyed in this round since I'll be gone most of (if not all of) tomorrow. School in the morning, work at night, and only an hour in between the two.

Yikes

Have a good one!,I probably won't be back in this thread till Sunday night/Monday Australian time after tonight, as I visit my girlfriend on the weekend.

Have a good weekend! :wave:

the tourist said:

It's all about the non-stop chat, not the postwhoring anyway. But you're going to get owned. :drool:

And just to do everything I can't to prove that post count is a triviality, here's the stats from Te Urewera National Park, which we got through astonishingly quickly.

Total Posts: 1,009
User Posts
the tourist 317
coolian2 216
Axver 186
Alisaura 82
Varitek 72
unico 46
bono_man2002 41
mysterious_jen 16
lynnok 10
elevated_u2_fan 8
liamcool 6
TranceEnding 3
gabrielvox 3
Sicy 3

coolian2 said:
Night Andrew.

After pwning us, we need a little bit of a comeback.

That said, i may or may not waste February 29th.
You of the future....

bono_man2002 said:

Yikes

Have a good one!,I probably won't be back in this thread till Sunday night/Monday Australian time after tonight, as I visit my girlfriend on the weekend.

Have a good weekend! :wave:

Way to have a life. :tsk:

You'll probably find us in Wetwang or something.

mysterious_jen said:
hai there, gets bikini on for a bit of sun on the island.

Not so sure this island is even vaguely tropical. :wink:

But now you've got Andrew, Liam, and Ian all excited. Screwtape, meanwhile, is shielding his spectacularly pure eyes.

mysterious_jen said:

yes he still drives, cab ride :hmm: .... possible but they are pretty fuckin tight on letting people in the cab with the OHS regs and so on , but its way cool .

Aw, shame they're strict. It would be stacks of fun though. What trains does he drive?

funny-pictures-mythbuster-cat.jpg

Axver said:

Aw, shame they're strict. It would be stacks of fun though. What trains does he drive?

runs freight for umm are they vic freight now ? used to drive passenger for v line , then they sold the freight bit to some private company .

mysterious_jen said:

runs freight for umm are they vic freight now ? used to drive passenger for v line , then they sold the freight bit to some private company .

Ooh, that's awesome. I've never been on a freight train before. I've been in the cab of a commuter unit in Wellington, and a little preserved diesel locomotive working a preservation society's yard, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom