Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
ohh it was a nasty knock .

"yes would you like one"

ask our guests if they would like a drink before the war.

:lmao:

:lmao:

Brilliance all round.

bono_man2002 said:
Do you live around the Eastern Suburbs?, I visit Croydon Hill's on a weekendly basis :)
I live closer to Chadstone or The Glen... Eastland's a bit of a hike for me, but they had a JB that didn't require me dealing with Chaddy's car park on a weekend :)yikes: )... I have friends in that neck of the woods, though, so I go there every so often.

My car broke down around Croydon about six weeks ago. That sucked... I was covered for 20km of towing under RACV roadside, but it was 23km to my house from there. :lol:

mysterious_jen said:

yep = me laughing my fucking arse off and as horny as hell. look out thread !

Aren't you horny as hell all the time? :wink:

Alisaura said:

I live closer to Chadstone or The Glen... Eastland's a bit of a hike for me, but they had a JB that didn't require me dealing with Chaddy's car park on a weekend :)yikes: )... I have friends in that neck of the woods, though, so I go there every so often.

My car broke down around Croydon about six weeks ago. That sucked... I was covered for 20km of towing under RACV roadside, but it was 23km to my house from there. :lol:

fuck that upgrade woman - to a better car or a beter racv plan !

although i do believe it was worth the visit from the racv man for you :sexywink:

mysterious_jen said:

not always ax, give me some credit i do get philosophical.

horny is just easier on the brain .

I never knew being horny and philosophy had to be mutually exclusive. In fact, I suspect the ancient Greeks combined them rather well. :wink:

"I never should've hired a Frenchman." "He's Greek." "Greek? That's worse, they invented it!"

mysterious_jen said:
fuck that upgrade woman - to a better car or a beter racv plan !

although i do believe it was worth the visit from the racv man for you :sexywink:
I love my jellybean... :sad: I really should get better roadside cover, driving up to C'maine as often as I do... and I definitely will if I go on hols back to Canberra or somewhere else more than 20km away.

Yeah, I had a nice enough view on the way home :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
in a momen tmy little pihhrana fish ...

is gormet night or the germans better?

I think The Germans is consistently better, but parts of Gourmet Night are funnier than anything in The Germans.

Communication Problems is my favourite.

Axver said:
I never knew being horny and philosophy had to be mutually exclusive. In fact, I suspect the ancient Greeks combined them rather well. :wink:
That was their excuse, anyway...

"Yes, dear, I was out 'philosophising' with my mates all night..." :yes:

Alisaura said:

That was their excuse, anyway...

"Yes, dear, I was out 'philosophising' with my mates all night..." :yes:

:lol:

Wonder how well that worked, eh ... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom