Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

not just any u2. the fly . the fly i tells ya .

bare chest under leather and all ali say it isnt so :cry:

Ministry of Silly Walks owns that. :wink:

the germans-

sybil rings him to see if the moose head is up -

"anything else ? would you like the hotel moved a bit to the left? enjoy the operation dear."

slams down phone
"wish it was an ingrown tounge"

:lmao:

coolian2 said:
You know, it would be nice for my uni to tell me when i might have assignments due, i'm shooting in the dark with picking a weekend to go on.

What's the worst that can happen? You'll just have to do some work a day or two earlier.

Alisaura said:

JB HiFi FTW.

JT box set = $58. :up:

JB = :rockon:

The JB at Eastland only ordered 1 copy of the JT Box set and it sold out!

So I had to go Via Amazon.com. Not Too bad, apart from the DVD being in NTSC Its all good.

mysterious_jen said:
the germans-

sybil rings him to see if the moose head is up -

"anything else ? would you like the hotel moved a bit to the left? enjoy the operation dear."

slams down phone
"wish it was an ingrown tounge"

:lmao:

:lmao: Holy shit, I love that.

"YES, YES WE'RE DOING IT YOU STUPID WOMAN! WHAT'S THE POINT OF CALLING TO SEE IF WE'RE DOING WHAT WE'RE ALREADY DOING, I MEAN WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT!"

mysterious_jen said:
not just any u2. the fly . the fly i tells ya .

bare chest under leather and all ali say it isnt so :cry:
But it's such a crappy poster. Adam is not looking cool at all, and it's been on the door there for YEARS... I'm sick of looking at it. I have a much nicer one of JT Bono on stage at some huge arena, but it's horizontal and won't fit.

I have a depressing lack of really good U2 posters, despite trawling all those poster sales.

I've got that "I want to believe" one from X-Files, though. :nerd: And a BIIIIG frickin flying Nazgul thing from LOTR.... :drool:

Mr Cleese has a date with my wardrobe door... if I can find him.

mysterious_jen said:
hmmmmmmm

its tough very very tough.

giagantic vagina says fly wins .

but there would be a spot for cleese somewhere.

:lol:

Now, now, I'm not going to use your sort of logic to determine the respective merits of the posters. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
The JB at Eastland only ordered 1 copy of the JT Box set and it sold out!
I went to Eastland looking for it before it actually came out... I think the normal and double CDs were out but not the box set (stupid shipping delays)... I ended up giving up and just ordering it from the Elizabeth St. store.

Silly Eastland JB. :tsk:

mysterious_jen said:
ahh man this will be like our next fire drill at work .

the fire bell is a semitone higher !

:lol:

I love when they all stay in the lobby. "Oh, of course, if there were a real fire, you'd all be here gathered in the lobby like this! We should just let you all burn!"

Alisaura said:

I went to Eastland looking for it before it actually came out... I think the normal and double CDs were out but not the box set (stupid shipping delays)... I ended up giving up and just ordering it from the Elizabeth St. store.

Silly Eastland JB. :tsk:

The JB at Eastland is sometimes crappy, they had a good deal going with TV's last weekend, but thats about it.

Do you live around the Eastern Suburbs?, I visit Croydon Hill's on a weekendly basis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom