Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

:eyebrow: I'm sorry, I don't mean to pick on you, because I am more just railing against men and oversharing to the general amusement of everyone (where is Jen to upstage me where where) but really, how would you know and what might these things be?

I don't want to get specific but I have taken health and human sexuality classes. I know the female body. I know the right words to say. I just have never been in that situation.

No spoken words said:

Or get in his car and drive to -- post-haste.

1. I already said my bit about virgins.
2. He is too young.
3. OH FUCK YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I have really overshared.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't want to get specific but I have taken health and human sexuality classes. I know the female body. I know the right words to say. I just have never been in that situation.

What are the right words to say?

Varitek said:

1. I already said my bit about virgins.
2. He is too young.
3. OH FUCK YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I have really overshared.

Right, cos he'd simply find the chick with the Red Sox hat and know it was you. Come on.

Screwtape2 said:

There's a little more to it than an anatomy book and some poetry.

But good luck to you. Remember, though, practice makes perfect. Or at least makes longer lasting.

Screwtape2 said:

:ohmy:

No spoken words said:

Right, cos he'd simply find the chick with the Red Sox hat and know it was you. Come on.

I was more reacting to you remembering where I go to school. I already offered Pfan to meet up and comb my exteral hard drive for U2 boots because his computer is retarded and can't download them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom