Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

No love is the greatest thing human kind has besides art. Love is great. Sex is okay but making love is something else. Making love is magical. :)

Says the guy whose purity score is 99.

Dude you are gonna be so, so disappointed.

Screwtape2 said:

No love is the greatest thing human kind has besides art. Love is great. Sex is okay but making love is something else. Making love is magical. :)

No. THIS is my favorite post in months for a number of reasons. Love is below art and the obvious unintentional humor of the whole post.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't know by first hand experience but under the covers is the closest two people can ever get to becoming one. I like that romantic idea. :shrug:

Under the covers? Why the fuck does anyone need covers for sex?

Dalton said:

No. THIS is my favorite post in months for a number of reasons. Love is below art and the obvious unintentional humor of the whole post.

I like the 3 responses of "how would you know" rapidly in a row.

And I am sad to have been dethroned so quickly.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't know by first hand experience but under the covers is the closest two people can ever get to becoming one. I like that romantic idea. :shrug:

I think I've had sex under covers all of like 3% of the time I've had sex. Maybe a little more, my room sophomore fall was fucking freezing.

Screwtape2 said:

Art is the peak of one's individualism which as existentialist I rank higher than love. :up:

I don't get this. At all.

Besides, great sex (with or without love...in my experience usually wihtout) is art in and of itself. It requires creativity, vision, and perfect execution.

I think the abstinence thing is a fine path if you choose to walk it. I commend you.

But, I agree with Varitek and warn you that sex is NOT magical. Its fantastic. Probably my fav thing, but its not always magical.

Its always messy. Seriously, buy some towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom