Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:

lol I was about to say something similar...

partners are overrated :tsk:

I disagree...they are not overrated, at least not if they are any good, but when one lacks a partner, one's hand or an expensive piece of silicone with a few AAs will do.

Varitek said:

tell it!

I think it was in Detroit (can't remember which leg) of the Elevation Tour. I brought a girl that I was seeing at the time. We did the whole waiting thing and got into the front row on the outside of the heart, just to the left of center.

Well, she was a tiny little thing. 5'5" 6" no more than 115 pounds, but I didn't think it would be a problem cause the other shows that I had been to were really laid back. Once U2 gets on stage and Bono starts coming down to the end of the heart, this guy behind her keeps slamming her up against the rail as he tries to touch Bono. Now, I understand the guy wanted to touch him. Fine. But when I asked him to be thoughtful of the girl that I was with he responds in Italian that he doesn't speak english.

He slams into her 4 or 5 more times and keeps playing dumb when I say something to him, so the next time he pushes her I turned around and slapped him. I kept it open fist so it wouldn't be assault. He was pissed, but he didn't touch her again.

The end.

coolian2 said:

In Wellington, yes.

Christchurch not so much. I nearly melted when i was there.

Might take the scenic train to Greymouth.

I remember very little of the time I spent in NZ. Mostly it was just the Auckland Airport actually.

It was pissing down rain, and cleared up for our flight.

And supposively the flight that left after us almost crashed into another plane! :ohmy:

Dalton said:

I think it was in Detroit (can't remember which leg) of the Elevation Tour. I brought a girl that I was seeing at the time. We did the whole waiting thing and got into the front row on the outside of the heart, just to the left of center.

Well, she was a tiny little thing. 5'5" 6" no more than 115 pounds, but I didn't think it would be a problem cause the other shows that I had been to were really laid back. Once U2 gets on stage and Bono starts coming down to the end of the heart, this guy behind her keeps slamming her up against the rail as he tries to touch Bono. Now, I understand the guy wanted to touch him. Fine. But when I asked him to be thoughtful of the girl that I was with he responds in Italian that he doesn't speak english.

He slams into her 4 or 5 more times and keeps playing dumb when I say something to him, so the next time he pushes her I turned around and slapped him. I kept it open fist so it wouldn't be assault. He was pissed, but he didn't touch her again.

The end.

nice. I'm smaller than that and I usually take care of assholes with a well-placed elbow. I didn't know that open hand meant it wasn't assault...

I seem to have missed a lot. But if I go back and read shit, this thread will be finished.

Screwtape2 said:

Sex by yourself seems sad and painful. It is to make love is it not. You can't create love by yourself. :)

If it is painful buy some lube, or if you are cheap lotion or even a bit of spit will do.

And it's not to make love, it's just to have a bit of fun and hopefully an orgasm. Because you're male, you may remove the "hopefully" part.

the tourist said:
I seem to have missed a lot. But if I go back and read shit, this thread will be finished.

It's been a good thread, the half I've participated in at least.

I haven't been catching up for a few threads now, I just don't have time.

we should start thinking about our next location, though I am still in favor of Intercourse.

Varitek said:

If it is painful buy some lube, or if you are cheap lotion or even a bit of spit will do.

And it's not to make love, it's just to have a bit of fun and hopefully an orgasm. Because you're male, you may remove the "hopefully" part.

:lmao:!!!

Varitek said:

It's been a good thread, the half I've participated in at least.

I haven't been catching up for a few threads now, I just don't have time.

we should start thinking about our next location, though I am still in favor of Intercourse.

How about something simple and nonsexual for a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom