Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Its about changing people's lives........It doesn't have to be for better.

I'm down with a show changing lives for the worse. Especially if it's to people I can nominate. I've a long list of bastards, pricks, cunts, and general idiots.

:wink:

mysterious_jen said:
tori amos. no love here.

Only just downloaded her first album this week.

Spur of the moment thing, Happens all the time.....I get the urge to try something different every now and then.

I like her.

coolian2 said:
Holy crap, someone just told me i'll be in Wellington for ANZAC Day, cool!

Porcupine Tree play Melbourne on ANZAC Day. You're in the wrong city.

:drool:

Axver said:

I'm down with a show changing lives for the worse. Especially if it's to people I can nominate. I've a long list of bastards, pricks, cunts, and general idiots.

:wink:

:up:

There maybe be a segment for you....I shall name it : Andre's list of Cunts and Pricks.

Think of the ratings!

bono_man2002 said:

:up:

There maybe be a segment for you....I shall name it : Andre's list of Cunts and Pricks.

Think of the ratings!

:lmao:

THINK OF THE DEATH THREATS!

Alisaura said:

... Can I trade Ax for someone in your car, Daniel??

:uhoh:

Don't let Jen ruin my reputation with her spurious insinuations. I don't want to be stuck with The Killers and The White Stripes. Think of my ears! :sad:

Jen, you've a terrible mind. :tsk:

Alisaura said:

... Can I trade Ax for someone in your car, Daniel??

:uhoh:

We'll have to see if he can make it past Custom's to get into my car.

There shall be rules. For example If he sits in the front passenger seat, the person/people behind him, must be able to see over his hair!

bono_man2002 said:

We'll have to see if he can make it past Custom's to get into my car.

There shall be rules. For example If he sits in the front passenger seat, the person/people behind him, must be able to see over his hair!

That's rich coming from you! You blocked the view of about half of the inner section at Vertigo Melbourne!

Axver said:
Don't let Jen ruin my reputation with her spurious insinuations. I don't want to be stuck with The Killers and The White Stripes. Think of my ears! :sad:

Jen, you've a terrible mind. :tsk:
But you could have the Gunners and stuff in Jen's car...? :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
Just give the back seat passenger some clippers... :wink:

... Maybe I should get a hair cut before this trip.

Axver said:

That's rich coming from you! You blocked the view of about half of the inner section at Vertigo Melbourne!

:lol:

And the 5 people that acutally saw U2 that night and didnt have to look to the video screens, were very happy!

dont mess with my music !!!!!!!!!!

my car is all power and tinted windows and not a white stripe in sight, and for a us event it would be u2 decked out in any suggested rocking play list

mysterious_jen said:
dont mess with my music !!!!!!!!!!

my car is all power and tinted windows and not a white stripe in sight, and for a us event it would be u2 decked out in any suggested rocking play list

Andre will design the setlist ?:wink:

P.S where do I get the (') symbol thing to type your name properly?

mysterious_jen said:
rick fucking mayall for the godd dam win :faint: i forgot he is also in black adder

oh red dwarf :love:
Gawd, you're right... what's his character in Blackadder?

"WOOF!!"

And Red Dwarf... :lmao: :love: :up:
Right up to and including 6th season, at least. It got stupid when one of the writers left. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom