Inaccessible Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Ali, you like science, hurry up and invent a cheaper alternative to petrol.
Yeah, how's that coming along, Edge?

:edge: Bloody hell, do you want the time machine or the ultimate fuel first? I can't invent everything at once... :grumpy:

I was thinking that hydrogen thing sounds good, especially if water is a by-product or something. But then we probably have to separate water to get the hydrogen in the first place... but that's what all that seawater is for. Hahaha.

coolian2 said:

Sponsored by his parents

:reject:

Take that, Varitek who said i wouldn't accomplish anything with February 29th.

:lol:

VARITEK = OWNED.

I like doing that too much, I know.

Axver said:
Shit, really? I thought all the grass had just been painted yellow!
There were dead trees painted yellow and green around Canberra, years ago. Someone told me it was something to do with the Sydney Olympics...? :scratch:

Crazy Canberrans/New South Welsh people.

Alisaura said:

There were dead trees painted yellow and green around Canberra, years ago. Someone told me it was something to do with the Sydney Olympics...? :scratch:

Anyone who's watched the dream with Roy and HG from sydney...will know the best Water at the Olympics was available in the toilets!

mysterious_jen said:
im brining the geelong / wezza crew up for u23d i have to bring the u2 plates for a u2 event !

So, with you surely pissed, how's everyone getting home then? :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
It comes down to who has the biggest car right.

I can fit 4 passengers! Though still on my P plates (until December) if we have the music up a fraction too loud, I might get arrested and my car impounded!
I can fit 4 passengers too, although my car is rather small and it might be a tight fit in the back seat if there's three people back there.
I'm off my Ps, however, and I crank the music all the time and haven't been arrested yet. :D

Might have got some odd looks this week with Tool blasting away in the little jellybean. :lol:

coolian2 said:
I should. Maybe when i do a Melbourne junket we should have some type of meetup.

I wonder when i can do a Melbourne junket :hmm:

Tomorrow. Well, today for you now. Just to prove Varitek spectacularly wrong.

Axver said:

Dear God they suck and that drummer has no ability whatsoever.

I'm nothing if not honest. :wink:

We clearly would not get on well on this U2 car trip :lol:

The White Stripes are about keeping it simple. Jack and Meg :love:

bono_man2002 said:

We clearly would not get on well on this U2 car trip :lol:

The White Stripes are about keeping it simple. Jack and Meg :love:

There's a difference between simplicity and simply being an absolute no-hoper at the drums though.

Alisaura said:

:lmao:

Well, we all know civilisation stops at the outskirts of Melbourne.

Alisaura said:
I'm off my Ps, however, and I crank the music all the time and haven't been arrested yet. :D

:applaud:

I've almost got fined. But I didn't do anything wrong, except drive a manual car on an auto license. (They actually pulled me over cause they thought I was stealing stuff :shrug:)

well :hmm: maybe we will require two cars?

We can both be team captains. and everyone else can line up against the wall and we can pick who goes with who!

*recalls with amusement the quote she heard from John Lennon about Ringo*

Interviewer: "Is Ringo the best drummer in the world?"
Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles."

(Might have been McCartney, can't remember...)

Alisaura said:

I can fit 4 passengers too, although my car is rather small and it might be a tight fit in the back seat if there's three people back there.

Might have got some odd looks this week with Tool blasting away in the little jellybean. :lol:

One gets the feeling your car may just be a tight fit for Daniel no matter where he sits then. :wink:

:lol: Might get even weirder looks if you let me put on some of my really weird, experimental instrumental music.

I have an iPod Only system in my car. Thats right, CD's no longer exist in my car, so that could be easier to get your music played....or not :hmm:

bono_man2002 said:
We can both be team captains. and everyone else can line up against the wall and we can pick who goes with who!

Bags Ali. She doesn't make me feel like a hobbit and won't play The White Stripes.

:wink:

bono_man2002 said:
Oh. My. God.

When I was at school, I was always, ALWAYS one of the last two kids picked for teams. Now, I can finally feel the heady power of picking a team of my own... all those years of trauma erased...

*needs*

Alisaura said:
*recalls with amusement the quote she heard from John Lennon about Ringo*

Interviewer: "Is Ringo the best drummer in the world?"
Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles."

(Might have been McCartney, can't remember...)

:lol: I've heard that too.

One suspects it may be true about U2 too with the appropriate name changes. :wink:

Alisaura said:

Oh. My. God.

When I was at school, I was always, ALWAYS one of the last two kids picked for teams. Now, I can finally feel the heady power of picking a team of my own... all those years of trauma erased...

*needs*

There's your example people.

bono_man2002 can, and WILL change your life....

Forget Oprah, and Doctor Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom