In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
Welcome to THE LOSER THREAD! A place where you can sit back, relax and enjoy (for the most part) mindless, cheerful, innuendo-laden (and maybe even the odd political discussion if the mood strikes) conversation without the worry of being kicked out or alienated. Everyone is welcome, whether you're new to the forum or an old timing cast-off... Just remember; everyone's a potential Super Loser!

I worry to think what Depeche Mode was thinking of when they wrote the song In Your Room. Thanks to the wonderful world of game threads we’ll find out in a classic game of who done it.

EDIT: According to John, this isn’t a game thread. Okay, umm…for those wondering it was Wild with a camera in a hotel room. Yep, they were writing about Wild.

In any case, this thread is all about the bonding...and innuendo. :shh: Enjoy your stay at Interference’s very own hotel room...I mean Loserthread. :wink:

So Far Our Playlist Is:

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)

This thread is not a place for fights; we're all coming here to get away from any form of fighting an arguing that has been happening lately (you know who you are and what the problem is). If you want to fight you're not welcome in here; we're all just trying to have a conversation without any problems so either ignore us or if you're willing to be nice join in!

And the biggest losers are?
Total Posts: 1,006
User Name Posts

Irishteen 209
Screwtape2 167
WildHoney 143
partygirlvox 137
onebloodonelife 105
Babydoll 104
Lemonchick 87
waynetravis 45
LemonMacPhisto 3
Angela Harlem 2
*browneyedgirl* 1
LemonMelon 1
coolian2 1
KhanadaRhodes 1

I'm off again. I only came back here to get a book from my desk and stayed on.... the addictive-ness of Interference :crack:

Have a good night everyone and see you to to the morrow! :wave::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom