In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning courses for the rest of my college years is so tiresome, especially when I don't have a normal major plan to go off of, just the courses I've come up with. :crack:

:hug: I was doing the same thing yesterday.

I think I finally have next semester set, except for one class that I'm waiting for the university to put the instructor for. There's a specific professor I'd like to take the course from, so I might switch a class for that one if he's teaching next semester.

Now, it's just the other two years...sifting through when courses are available, then arranging them all in a way that spaces them all out fairly well is such a pain. :lol:

That sounds so hard...

It's giving me a headache. :(

I think I finally have next semester set, except for one class that I'm waiting for the university to put the instructor for. There's a specific professor I'd like to take the course from, so I might switch a class for that one if he's teaching next semester.

Now, it's just the other two years...sifting through when courses are available, then arranging them all in a way that spaces them all out fairly well is such a pain. :lol:

It's giving me a headache. :(

Good luck. :up:

I know which track you're talking about and I agree with your assessment of it.

It definitely sounds like that's what they were going for; and they just didn't do it right

Some of the songs sound kinda good most of them are pretty meh for me on first listen overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom