In your opinion which TV show had the best Series Finally??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who's the boss - the last scene of the last show was just like the first scene in the first show.

Homicide - the cliffhanger when Bayliss leaves homicide with the question....did he kill Ryland or didn't he??

Quantum Leap - kind of sad....he never gets to go back home but he changes Al's history and reunites him with his wife.

Friends - when they all leave their keys on the counter and they leave the empty apartment.

Seinfeld - GREAT finale.

Westport said:
Best Series Finale?

Without a doubt......

St. Elsewhere

Where the entire series supposedly takes place in some autistic kid's head?

Why didn't they just end it with a dead Bobby Ewing in the shower?

no than.s

AchtungBono said:

Quantum Leap - kind of sad....he never gets to go back home but he changes Al's history and reunites him with his wife

That isn't the finale of QL is it? I thought the finale was that really confusing episode where he gets lost and ends up at the diner, and he sorta meets the guy who was controlling the leaping.

But I just remembered another one I really liked...Wings. I loved how they get to continue their mad hunt for their father's money and actually find it this time.

3x13_10.jpg

:sad:

I was watching TVLand last night, and they were airing memorable TV moments. They showed Newhart. What a great one :lmao:

bono_212 said:

That isn't the finale of QL is it? I thought the finale was that really confusing episode where he gets lost and ends up at the diner, and he sorta meets the guy who was controlling the leaping.

Yes it was, the guy who owned the diner was the one doing the leaping and in the end he tells Sam that he still has a lot of work to do.

Sam doesn't go home but, like I said, he leaps back to the 60's and tell's Al's first wife Beth that he's alive and that he's coming home (he was a POW in Vietnam). This in turn changes history by preventing Beth from remarrying and everyone lives happily ever after.

.......except for poor Sam....:(

I liked "Seinfeld's." I never really watched the show but felt like it was appropriate that the finale stayed true to the spirit of the show and didn't try to big really big.

"Roseanne" was good, it really made sense out of the terrible mess the last few seasons were.

The people behind "Everwood" made the most out of being cancelled and pulled together a good finale.

"Arrested Development" was just brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom