In Which Movie Was The Beginning Of 'Streets' Used?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I remember watching this movie years ago, and the only scene I remember consisted of two people in the back seat of a car, with a brick on the accelerator (no one in the driver's seat), speeding toward a concrete wall. As the car starts moving, the intro to 'Streets' starts, and as the car goes faster and faster toward the wall, the song builds and builds perfectly to the anticipation of hitting the wall -- almost to the anticipation of the unknown, I suppose (death, in a literal sense). However, just before we reach the vocal, the car crashes. They are okay, as they had put padding in front of them (boxes and stuff if I remember), in the back seat. Anyone know which movie this is? Curious indeed. Anyone else see it?

Is that the one with Jeff Bridges and Rosie Perez called 'Fearless'?

I don't really remember much about the movie other than them getting in a car and crashing on purpose.

famous rungi said:
Yes, it starred Jeff Bridges, Isabella Rosellini and Rosie Perez but I didn't know it was called Fearless. Wasn't it Blown Away?

Um Blown away starred Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones - and the U2 songs played there were I still haven't found... and With or without you.

It was Fearless. I remember a long time ago being at the theatre and seeing the trailer for it, and all the sudden I heard "Streets", well the intro being played, and I got chills up my back. It was just cool being in a theatre hearing part of that song.

Back
Top Bottom