In this thread: We examine my LiveJournal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
So I opened a LiveJournal.

Does anyone else have one of these? I kind of resent the damn things, as they're usually created by teenage girls who like to wear loads of black and listen to Dream Theater (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and talk about how much their life sucks.

Just thought I'd make myself a little home on the interweb to reach out and touch people. I have a link called "Some of my music" on there that leads to my cover of a Lou Reed song.
http://www.livejournal.com/~canadiens1160/

I suppose you could post about that.

If all else fails, this thread is now a picture war thread.

Re: Re: In this thread: We examine my LiveJournal

Zootlesque said:

:laugh:

Axver has a live journal I think. And as far as I know, he is not a teenage girl. :wink:

I bet he is and has just been fucking with our minds for all this time. :mad:

GibsonGirl said:
Khanada, you have a LiveJournal? :hmm: (It's 3:35 AM and I'm feeling silly, don't mind me.)

Anyway, I added you, canadiens1160! My journal: http://dysprosium.livejournal.com

Ooh, is that you? You make gorgeous icons!

I'm corianderstem on LiveJournal as well, but have it as "friends only" for various reasons. If anyone wants to add me, let me know ... would love to have more Interferencers on my list!

I've already got Axver, Khanada, and Beau2iful Day ... have I missed anyone else?

I might look into it.

P.S. I added you, anitram. I hope you don't like the Leafs, as my most recent entry might discourage you. :lol:

Last edited:
I think the Leafs suck ass.

But I am going to see a game in 4 weeks, although I got a corporate ticket for free. Don't hold it against me. :wink:

anitram said:
I think the Leafs suck ass.

But I am going to see a game in 4 weeks, although I got a corporate ticket for free. Don't hold it against me. :wink:

:love:

You and I will get along superbly!

I hope you boo them when you go. :wink: I'd love to see a Leafs game at the ACC just to boo them. Booing them in front of your TV just isn't the same.

meegannie said:

username: *~hObOiNbRiNdLe~*
password: hugh'sarmsarebetterthangavin'sbutonlyjust :sexywink:

i'm going to start that journal.

i've got one, but the last time i posted it somewhere, people actually added me. yes, i consider that a bad thing. plus i rarely actually use it.

:reject: I used to have one, before I found interference :uhoh:

I didn't know/want to know enough people to make it worth while. those days, those entries, were pathetic, in retrospect. You know how people keep diaries and like to look at what they write years later?

I'm not one of those people :shrug:

But if we have a community, maybe I'll start one up again?
(doubtful)

wenda said:

YOU'RE dysprosium??? I looove the iconage you make. :drool:

Mind if I friend you? lol.

Yep, that's me! :lol: Your icons are lovely too. Added you. :)

Hmm, I had a live journal many a moon ago - but switched to Tripod as they have a better selction of layouts - including really really basic - see my site http://www.troywatts.com

So what is the appeal for you with live journal? Just easiness or you cant be fussed doing much else on the net?

IWasBored said:

i'm going to start that journal.

i've got one, but the last time i posted it somewhere, people actually added me. yes, i consider that a bad thing. plus i rarely actually use it.

bah. _hoboinbrindle_ is the closest it would allow. and the password had to be modified.

Back
Top Bottom