In this thread: I will watch Final Destination 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Oh man, lazy afternoon after work - just the time to see some sweet sexy teen blood splattered all over sharp objects! In this thread I will be watching Final Destination 2, due to the lack of anything useful to do.

Might take some time off between chapters to do an errand or two.

She's hot, but she'll probably die.

snapshot20060824155914qh0.jpg

I only saw portions of the first one and that was all right for a teen horror flick.

Then I got dragged to physically sit down in a movie theater to watch FD3.
:|

I want my time and money back.

But this isn't a bad idea for a thread. We should have a movie viewing party thread. Like the album listening threads...:drool:

Hmm, nice product placement, douchebags. This kid is a bitch, I hope he gets dead real soon like.

snapshot20060824155914nd1.jpg

Oh shit you don't put out an oil fire by throwing shit on it son!

Cookin that ass with FIYAA!

He's trying to put out the fire in his kitchen.

There's some Kraftwerk or some shit playing. Intense man.

He broke a window.

He's on the fire escape.

He's climbing down the fire escape.

He's sliding down and falling onto the ground.

OH MAN he got LADDEROWNED.

Main character 2, meet main character 1. Unfortunately, their clothes remain on. Her name is Clear Rivers, too :sexywink:

2bg4.jpg

Our next victim visits the dentist

2xa8.jpg

EDIT: Yeah he got Paneofglass Owned.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this movie before. Now I don't have to! :hmm: All we need is an Internet audio stream of your comments in surround sound, a bowl of popcorn and an overpriced cup of Coke!

Victim number whatever.

2pq1.jpg

They're now trying to find some pregnant chick because 'new life defeats death' or some BS :huh:

The pace is slowing down, we better start getting that blood gushing as a lot of people have yet to die. Token black guy is injured and in the hospital after a car crash. Hot girl is still in the wrecked car.

2mj0.jpg

omg :lol:

yes, we need movie viewing parties.

I say the first one should be either Back to the Future or Raiders of the Lost Ark. :up:

This thread is dedicated to Bill Dawson, who is indeed an awesome blossum of a gaffer.

2pz5.jpg

fin

Seriously, though. Maybe the producers have no children, or hate them, or eat them at wicca ceremonies or something.

Oh god, I made a random comment about wicca, now the wiccans will be after me on Interference :uhoh:

:shifty: those two kids did have like the worst deaths didn't they

except for barbed wire boy! but that was sad when he died :(

The Producers are Glenn Morgan and James Wong of X-Files Fame when it was good the first 4 seasons!

The lamest movie series EVA! :yuck:

I only watched the first one and that was in the movie theater. I almost walked out it was so stupid and bad.

But thanks Canadien for making this movie much more enjoyable to look at. :happy:

Last edited:
Mommy! :sniff: It's over! [/Just For Laughs Reference]

Is it sad that I want to watch this movie just to see how bad it is?

Back
Top Bottom