In this thread: I will purchase a Montreal smoked meat sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
I currently have no sandwich. I am headed out in 15 minutes to go buy one.

There will be pics. :heart:

Do you know what kind of meat or is that a mystery?

It's the best kind of meat in the world, of course.

Well the battery in my camera is dead, so I will continue this tomorrow night.

stop the press...

I just got home from work, anxiously awaiting the Montreal smoked meat sandwich, and you did NOT deliver. So what, are you holding off on eating it until you can recharge your camera's battery?! :confused:

I wish I had that kind of will power! :bow:

Dammit! I am hungry. Seeing a picture of this sandwich just may have given me a better idea of what kind of sandwich to make for myself. I will patiently anticipate seeing a photo tomorrow I hope! It's not nice to tease us like that! :huh:

was the sandwich ever purchased? was his camera stolen? did canadiens get murdered?
iiam.gif

y halo thar khanada, butsecks? :)

As an upstanding member of Interference...
On Topic: I would like to see lettuce and mayo on said sandwich, all within two slices of white bread. Anything less will be ignored.

KhanadaRhodes said:
Happen to turn towards a mirror just then? :happy:

On Topic: I would also like bite marks to be present in the pictures as to showcase that the sandwich was not a prop.

KhanadaRhodes said:

no, i looked at you :drool:
:madwife: Stay on topic you troublemaker! Is this was mods do all day? Browsing for threads about nothing in particular.
There's a thread calling you the worst poster ever in EYKIW, and you're doing nothing about it?... made ya look.

Don't worry, I haven't posted it yet.:happy:

On Topic: BLT's-T's=BL's are some of the most delicious sammiches known to man, I hope to eat one soon.

catlhere said:
:madwife: Stay on topic you troublemaker! Is this was mods do all day? Browsing for threads about nothing in particular.
There's a thread calling you the worst poster ever in EYKIW, and you're doing nothing about it?... made ya look.

Don't worry, I haven't posted it yet.:happy:
there's a post in inside broadcast with your name on it :kiss:

On Topic: BLT's-T's=BL's are some of the most delicious sammiches known to man, I hope to eat one soon.
what's wrong with tom-ah-toes? :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

there's a post in inside broadcast with your name on it :kiss:

what's wrong with tom-ah-toes? :sad:
Here's a nice thread for you in Free Your Mind :kiss:
http://forum.interference.com/t154972.html
"this girl must be dumb as a rock"

:happy:

and Tom-Toms are disgusting unless mashed into various sauces and condiments. :barf:
Ketchup FTW! :rockon:

On Topic: I would like to see no tomatoes or mustard of any kind on this sammich, or people will be cursed.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh it's on now! :mad:

tomato slices are good too :mad:
Might as well go eat a decroded piece of crap! Gosh! :yuck:

Bring it! :madspit:

On Topic: Pictures of the sandwich as fecal matter will not be acceptable as proof.

beau2ifulday said:
damnit. i'm too late for the sandwich action :(
Never too late for freshly made sammich goodness. If all else fails we can make a club for this thread... perhaps "Club Sandwich"?

Get it... club sandwich! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom