In the words of Kramer: "I'M OUT."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blahblahblah said:
I hope you all have a nice time, but I think I need to carry on posting somewhere where opinions are heard and respected rather than wasting time I could be spending there, here...

That's an interesting assumption... are you sure that opinions are not heard or respected?
I've been here forever and have pretty much read and respected a butt load of opinions in this board.
I may not be much of a chatterbox here but I do read what everyone says.

Oh... that's right, you're not coming back to read the replys.
Nevermind. :angel:

JOFO said:
btw, in response to the original post, does that mean you jacked off before declaring your agenda?
that is uncalled for. :eyebrow:

and guys, there's a line between saying buh-bye and ripping this guy a new one. some have crossed it. basically, i'm saying pretty much what axver said.

zonelistener said:

Uh...but this is EXACTLY what blahblahblah wanted:

I don't think that's quite what he was referring to with that comment!

let's all go read what i had to say about this on page three, and talk about how funny and great it was.

Zoomerang96 said:
let's all go read what i had to say about this on page three, and talk about how funny and great it was.
not your best work but,

it'll do, bear. it'll do.

Zoomerang96 said:
No no no. *yells at caisenma for like an hour* You screwed up and left one of the 'blahs' out of his/her name. :wink:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:laugh:

JOFO said:
btw, in response to the original post, does that mean you jacked off before declaring your agenda?
:giggle: Very good.

About the whole "noobs" not wanting a community and ruining it for others. On the other side of the coin one could say these very 'serious' members are ruining Interference for others, by creating a clique nature. Alot of the time there is absolutely NO craic around here because everyone thinks every post is personal. It isn't about attacking people someone doesn't know any more than it is about someone taking an internet message board post too seriously.

I don't want to make close pals and slap everyone on the back so we all feeeel goooooooood. I have a real life that I can have friends in. Interference to me is reading, posting and discussing U2 on the one hand, offering my opinion and seeing other's about various subjects on the other, and then juggling having a bit of a laugh in the middle.

Just because this is what I want doesn't mean this is how Interference should be (nor would I want it to be completely like that), and with that in mind I think being so passionate about ideals to the contrary because a member may be 'senior' is fairly selfish. I think the newer members are restoring a balance to Interference and no matter who leaves, joins or is banned, the old schoolers must put up and stick with it, or leave.

Palace_Hero said:
Just because this is what I want doesn't mean this is how Interference should be (nor would I want it to be completely like that), and with that in mind I think being so passionate about ideals to the contrary because a member may be 'senior' is fairly selfish. I think the newer members are restoring a balance to Interference and no matter who leaves, joins or is banned, the old schoolers must put up and stick with it, or leave.
i find it interesting, to say the least, that you're saying this just after you've grovelled your way back here.

lmjhitman said:

i find it interesting, to say the least, that you're saying this just after you've grovelled your way back here.

You don't know what I did to return.

I did the same as I am suggesting to others, make a comprimise for what I don't like about Interference. I'm not whingeing and I don't see why others should.

i get paid to post here, guys.

paid...in Monopoly money!

haha! you...you thought...

hahaha. you did, didn't you? :happy:

oh cause, yeah, you thought i was gonna say "real money", right? haha!

you...you didn't think i was gonna go there until i had that long pause! haha! i got you, admit it!

oh, life is grandoise isn't it?

:happy:

how about this!

let's turn this into the next super-thread!

"i'm out!"

that's what this shitass is called! yeah, boy!!! yeaaaah!!!

i'm part of the "out" clique!

BOOYEAH!

please let's avoid the side conversations and try to stay on topic.

k10.jpg

kramer2.jpg

i am the conversation and i AM the topic.

remember, that's exactly what i said a little earlier? :sexywink:

nice pics of kramer though, especially the second one.

"hennigans..."

That's still our little secret :shh:

But I really shouldn't have edited that one

*bypassing the crap on page 6*:rolleyes:

I for one am sorry to see blahblahblah go. Obv it's back to the mutual back-slapping society....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom