in the morning, she is waiting. . .waiting for DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ its 3 dics, but it also contains like 20 matches. the first disc must be the interview and the other 2 with the matches.

have you got / seen WWE vs WCW: The Monday Night Wars?

^ :ohmy: when? where?

i forgot to ask, where are you going to be sitting when you in April?

bloody hell the ECW dvd is £25 on Amazon:yikes: :faint:

Last edited:
^ He was in Oxford street to sign copies of his DVD. I could have gone there by train, but I didn't go. Plus Iwas and am still skint!:laugh:

I'll be in row 13 in the first tier seats 48, 49 and 50 I think.

^ They're pathetic.

How could they beat Big Vis, Eugene and.......... okay I could understand Val Venis! :laugh: But they can't even do their moves at the same time, they're so shit!!:wink:

^ :yes:

i think the funniest part on Raw was when Big Show was trying to get Kane out of the room by pushing the forklift and Kane comes walking round the corner out the other door :lol:

^^ :wave: hi Sarah!

^^^ you just reminded me.

When they where in Hull last April. my brother went to Hull with his friends and they decided to go to the arena to see if they could see any of the wrestlers. my brother said the car park was full of people, including a man dressed as Carlito.

My brother said one of the arena doors was wide open so he and his friend went to have a look in, it was guarded by security of course.
He said when he look in, he said for sure he saw the Undertaker walking around the back, he knew it was 'Taker because he said he saw all of hit tattos on his arms.

When my brother came home to tell me what he saw. he said he could see the ring. being the idiot that i am i said "What's the ring?" :lol: :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom