in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
well i havent been on interference for a while. my sister just had her second baby, im in love with the greatest girl in the world, i am proposing to her next summer!!!!!!!!
i need all your help with 2 things. im sorry for the inconvienience.

1. i need some really cool of the hook date ideas.
2. i am making her a u2 , 2 disc compelation, what should the set list be?:heart:

yay for love

Being in love is so wonderful isnt it!! :kiss:

I am biased.. take her dancing :dance:

:laugh:

Is she a big U2 fan or just kinda? I am making a slow U2 lovey cd.. here's my setlist.

Stateless
Satellite of love
Two shots of happy
Never let me go
Walk to the water
Luminous Times
The Ground beneath her feet
Your blue room
Always forever now
Slow Dancing
I cant help falling in love with you
Unchained Melody
Night and Day
Deep in the heart
Everlasting Love

:drool:

RickFly said:
well i havent been on interference for a while. my sister just had her second baby, im in love with the greatest girl in the world, i am proposing to her next summer!!!!!!!!
i need all your help with 2 things. im sorry for the inconvienience.

1. i need some really cool of the hook date ideas.
2. i am making her a u2 , 2 disc compelation, what should the set list be?:heart:
I don't have any good ideas, but I am :happy: that you are :happy: because :happy: ness makes a dull day nice------- :eyebrow: .........what is this from? :scratch: ........

And I like Sicy's suggestion. :up:

Take her on some sort of get-a-way, like a bed and breakfast place that has a private jacuzzi.

Girls love that or take her to some sort of event (play, concert, muscial, etc) whatever she likes. You cant go wrong with that.

Brian

the bed and breakfast sounds great but she made me promise , nothing expensive this weekend. so my hands are tied and i have to be creative.

one thing i am going to do is to make a coupon book for her. any ideas of what i should put in it let me know.

well given that i have no idea where you live, i can't be for sure, but what about if you went out and bought a picnic lunch/dinner and then went to someplace cool and scenic to eat if (for me in
DC, that would be on the steps of jefferson memorial as the sun goes down, a lake, somewhere with a great view, some water, etc.)

Then you could do something like a show or something better might be where you both get to be engaged with each other.

Then you could find a nice spot to roast some marshmellows and lay on the ground looking at the stars and talking to each other all night.

thats my two cents for the night.

thats my

CHA CHA

#1 Burn Sicys Compilation
#2 Play said compilation during a candlelight slow dancing/dinner-you-cooked session (if you can cook or read a cookbook)
#3 Don't be surprised if you somehow don't even get around to desert.....:silent:

Or if you're lucky enough to live by the ocean, go sit on the beach at night and talk and look at the stars...

Or, take dancing lessons with her.....something cool and sexy like the tango. Thats what I'd love. :heart:

I think I am corrupting people

:heart: Ali :heart:

_____
:wave: you people are learning yay!

Most people are always scared of me at first and it makes me think they dont like me

_____
:wave: your hopes and dreams will become reality just you wait

VEEEEEELVET DRESSSSSS......

:drool: :sick: :drool: :sick: THUD

I cannot be held responsible for my actions when that song is in play......:silent:

Back
Top Bottom