In High School....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was a goody goody my 1st 2 years in clubs, yearbook staff, editor on the school paper.....3rd year I was a stoner, last year when I WAS there I didn't want to be there-I cut class a lot and worked. I got married 6 mos after I graduated (ha lot of good that did me!) :ohmy:

fresh-soph years i wasn't really anybody, I had just moved and was getting to know people and forming my group of friends.

Junior and especially Senior years I was "THE DEMOCRAT"...just about the only (outspoken) one in the whole school. I got the Senior Superlative for "Most Likely to Run for Public Office" :D

I was a good catholic school girl :angel:

founding member of SADD
officer in all the clubs
got along with everybody,
candy striper
won award for most christian service hours :reject:

boring...

:yawn:

Nerd. I was tempted to say recluse, but then I remembered I did participate in some activities like choir, theater and Spanish Club.

They called them 'mods' at my school (similar to goth). I had black hair with a white/blond stripe down the side and I always wore black :crack:

band nerd

It wasn't such a bad thing in my school, there were so many of us that we really didn't have to interact with anyone else if we didn't want to.

All the popular kids in the school were in choir or theater.

I'm embarassed...:eek:

Lettered in baseball and football all 4 years.

Senior year - Varsity QB- Varsity Pitcher
Commisioner of Athletics
Associated Student Body President

Recepient Torrance Police Department Youth Scholarship $2,500 (hey, it was the 60's, covered a lot of books!)

2 Potential Athletic scholarships (UC Santa Barbara and UT@El Paso -turned each down for wrong reasons!)

:nerd-jock:

I was considered a goody goody, "one of those smart kids", and kind of nerdy. I was in band, yearbook, secretary of NHS, LEO club, student council, band librarian, field hockey. That's all I can think of for now...

me in high school 14 years ago, need I say more? I was a wannabe Sid Vicious.

050923213251.jpg

I was the smart girl, president of the chorus who was friends with everyone. I'm one of the few I know who can say that I loved high school. And co-captain of the academic decathalon :reject: .

I was a bit of an annomoly at my high school. Since I moved to the US and spent 8th grade there, I was known as the Canadian kid, and generally got along well with everyone.

Same thing in high school, really. I didn't fit into any social groups, and had friends from the realm of popular to just plain weird.

One of my friends described me as 'popular' during a conversation, and I was taken aback. Fuck that shit, man, I'm an attention whore all the way.

I was always the good one that teachers loved. Got great grades and was always willing to help out other students. Was considered popular though it wasn't a big deal to me. Got along with pretty much anyone no matter what they were categorized as.

I would say I was the semi-quiet jock I lettered 3 years in football and basketball and 1 year in track. I was sort of friends with alot of different cliques my freshman through junior years (My high school during those years was extremely cliqy (sp?).
I moved back to Michigan from Alabama my Senior year so I was the New guy/jock that year. Which actually drew alot of attention my way my senior year. My high school my senior year wasnt as big of a clique thing as my prior school. So I made ALOT of friends as a result my senior year.

They called me the computer genious. My signature was that I always carried a Palm Pilot with me...:nerd:

I was cool with pretty much everyone I guess, though slightly reculsive. Never went to any dances, or prom or such. No dating, no girlfriend, etc. and only really started to make friends Junior year. Not athletic at all.

almost done with my freshman year, and I'm sort of a nothing. I do sports and get good grades but I'm not a nerd/jock. I hang out with anyone from druggies to geeks but I only have a few close friends...and we're sort of nothings together.

I wonder if I'll gain a label in the next 3 years. :shifty:

The only label that could possibly contain the hardcore individual that is me is XTREME!

:wink:

I'm something else.

Back
Top Bottom