In High School....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My group of friends and I were content to mainly hang around with each other.

My best friend and I were a part of the drama crowd though. By grade 10, we were always in acting class and working on the school productions. That was a fun crowd to hang around with. :up: I have a lot of great memories of those times.

I was neve there, because I was bullied :sigh: but it did try and take part in some of the activities. i loved doing drama and computer lessons.
Never really like sports, although Rounders (baseball) was fun :hyper:

Carek1230 said:
Yeah, Redrocks, I'm right here with Mr BAW wondering when you are going to flaunt your high school accomplishments and memories! Come on! :drool:

:yes: With photos as well:drool:

:wink:

i spread myself thin in high school. . .

no.

not in that way.

i was a jock, academic, nerd, recluse, flirt, all rolled into one.

i suppose the category that would have been least applicable to me back then would be goth/punk/druggie/truant.

I don't even know where I was...I was kinda one of those all around types...I had some "cool group" friends...although I wasn't one of them...I had some uncool group friends and I wasn't one of them either.....:hmm: I was pretty quiet, shy, boys liked me but I had no clue at the time....I was into my art classes and played softball:happy:

Very quiet, yet taking everything in like a fly on the wall. I was also like a displaced nomad...always moving around. Parents :rolleyes:

though I'm still in high school I've only got 1 3/4 months left

but I am a band geek...but it's not a big deal, as someone said ealrier....in my school there are enough of us that we all just hang out with each other.

i played sports but not standard jock, was a nerd but not top of the class, played music but wasn't in school band, and definitely was not popular by any stretch of the imagination. to steal from the CSI writers answer for grissom in high school, i will say a ghost.

burnout

huge permed mane of hair
leather/jean jacket
band t shirts
ditched school all the time
got high before school often
got drunk at school often
got in school suspensions often
fell asleep in english when i went
( it may have been the soothing tones of "jelly jaw's" voice that lulled me off to lala land/ or then again it may have been the party before school....LOL)
damn
i hated school
im surprised i finished

Totally 80's girl :wink:

Big hair, polo shirts, baggie jeans, stirrup pants......

PomPom Girl, Tennis team, FTA, ran the school book store Senior year, friends with EVERYONE.
Ate lunch everyday my boys: two wrestlers/football players, the lead sax player, two girly men, a total geek, and a scab (oh, the silly names we had for some people) Lunch was always very entertaning and I am happy to say that I am still friends with all of them :wink:

And.... I was the 'untouchable' (had a boyfriend from another highschool :ohmy: who is now Mr GG :hug: )

Kind of shy. Got good grades & was involved in a few academic and social clubs. Hated my school, but loved my friends. You guys sound interesting. Wish I knew you all back then! :wink:

Doozer61 said:
i was a nerd and in student council. no sports for me because i had a bad knee from a skateboard injury in 7th grade. :(
Its true; I was there with my camera when I got the call.....:sad:

MU026_FULL_BODY_CAST1.jpg

i went from being a nerd who everyone picked on, to someone who was just mainly friends with everyone. i was a total drama freak in junior and senior year of high school.

unpopular/invisible to the mainstream kids

very popular with the smoking/drinking/ditching crowd

extremely gifted at ditching class

I never played sports or participated in student government but I joined the Black student union because all the other clubs were filled with boring nerds and the advisor was my favorite teacher

Back
Top Bottom