In Defense Of DeathBear, old school Interference and Quagmire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Is The Hottest?

• DethVeggy

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Jay Leno

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Michael Owen

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Dutch Prime Minister Wim Kok

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
nice try. please play again.

DethVeggy said:
Oh, and Chicago? I will be there if someone wants to tell me where and when. After all, I own Chicago. It's me hometown!

actually mr. veggy i own chicago. you are just renting it. it's my world and the rest of you just live in it. :|

Hmm...no.

I own Chicago. Call the Mayor and ask.

But since you are obviously a Chicagoan, it's cool

We should stick together

i think something just bit me.

DethVeggy said:
Hmm...no.

I own Chicago. Call the Mayor and ask.

But since you are obviously a Chicagoan, it's cool

We should stick together

i am the mayor.

but yes we should stick together. we could take over the world.

i am thoroughly enjoying this thread mr. veggy.

what should the first step be in our world domination?

my stomach feels sick.

_865650_milk_300.jpg

I want them to take over the world.

Thanks.

Bye.

Funcolands should all close.

That should be step one.

All hokey 9-11 merchandise shall be confiscated.

And beer should flow from water fountains

you're tied with wim kok

i also think we should elimate rap metal and boy bands.

and how about naked tuesdays?

Ello Veggy- so nice to see you back- I love all of these bears that get about interference and yes I like all of the veterans of the board, I think I would be one of these- have been posting here since November of 2000, but anyway I like interference now too, but my fondest memories of the old days would probably be about the revolution- that was a mad time and all those antics of Beal- ahhhhhhhh!!!! the good old days:)

Ok my take.
The last I heard about you Deth Veggy you were running a restaurant and had a crack-addict waitress who was making your like miserable:huh:

Hope youre fine. Welcome back.:cool:
You also have sorta kinship w DeathBear- you fellas have some history together..or something.

I agree w you there should be some deference to elder fans of U2.:ohmy:
There is NOTHING more IRRATATING than a 20 YR OLD telling me the history OF MY FAVORITE BAND..when I was buying their records and attending their shows when they WERE peeing the bed:mad:
There should be consideration for peeps who posted here in the forums longer than others.:yes:

Deathbear and I had some struggles in the past..but were fine now.
I dunno about this pleba issue.

What I did WRONG was I came out to this place AND MY POSTS WERE TOO EMOTIONAL. Common mistakes of some Newbies such as myself:yes:

I also learned that Im not as sexy as I once perceived myself ,:mad: however occassionally I do have it "going on" w/ the 60 yr old ladies.:D
Thank You
Shut up
Gbye-
DB9

Well, I hardly ever come here any more because:

1. I'm kind of in a U2 slump right now. This always happens to me between albums. It's kind of nice though because I actually listen to OTHER music during this period. I have rediscovered Oasis and Pearl Jam.

2. I know that over the last year and a half that I have rubbed many people the wrong way, and that's MY fault. I have thought about registering under a totally different name and only posting under U2 topics. I just feel that if I come back and start posting under "mikal" again, I will only be remembered for beer, cookies, and other obsene topics I used to start.

In all honesty, I'd like to come back to Interference. But I just don't feel like it's possible. I just seem to get caught up in all the bullshit that goes on, no matter how hard I try.

Blast! I spent my entire budget on that insepid Rugrats video...What the deuce?

That's for the bad oatmeal!

Hmm...And you! Well, I...I plain just don't like you!

What a great TV show...

mikal said:
I just feel that if I come back and start posting under "mikal" again, I will only be remembered for beer, cookies, and other obsene topics I used to start.

Hey now, you weren't all that bad. IMO all your "beer" talk was funny, also cookies (erm, assuming you meant the kind of cookies i thought you did).

Back
Top Bottom