In America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
Yesterday I had the chance to see Jim Sheridan film In America, (In a film festival in Mexico City) that features Gavin Friday and Maurice Seezer music, the main song was writen by Bono, Gavin Friday and Maurice Seezer, and is performed by Andrea Corr. The main actress is Samantha Morton (Electrical Storm video)

I liked the movie a lot, is very touching and moving, all the trouble for this family in their fight to find a way of living in a New York city, that at times seems like a monster that will devour them, but where also they find people with the biggest heart ready to give it all for someone in need, all through the eyes of Christy, the older of 2 young sisters , I highly recomend thsi film to everyone, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

About the Bono colaboration, Time Enough for Tears, I liked the song, is a pretty, slow song, kind like a lullabye, even if I'm not a fan of Andrea Corr's voice, I think is a pretty good song.

inamerica03.jpg

This link has a review and pics:

http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/i/inamerica.shtm

I loved Angelas Ashes the book and the sequel Tis I even read Malachy Mc Courts books after that.... I havent seen the film though.

Back
Top Bottom