In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
I like the title! :love:

I am starting to share Ewen's :heart: of Big Country.

:sexywink: I thought that you would like it.

Is Ewen living in Glasgow ? i been there two times,...say Barrowlands and Ewen become as wax into your warm hands :lol:

Sha,....

:hmm: I wonder if the friends of ABEL still like me after my face looked like :shocked:
when they got a box to put in the leftovers from the dinner . This so not Dutch :laugh:

Rono said:
:hmm: I wonder if the friends of ABEL still like me after my face looked like :shocked:
when they got a box to put in the leftovers from the dinner . This so not Dutch :laugh:

With the dinner, did they 'go Dutch'? (as in everyone paying for their own meal).
Notice me using a specific phrase with a special meaning, hence the use of (single) quotations.

:mac:

Popmartijn said:

With the dinner, did they 'go Dutch'? (as in everyone paying for their own meal).
Notice me using a specific phrase with a special meaning, hence the use of (single) quotations.

:mac:

Hahaha,..we split the bill into 4 equal parts. That is the dutch way :up:

MissMaCo said:
OK
Sit on my lap
Tell me your sorrows
Confess your pain

:drool: (misuse of smilies) = love that ! :mad:

:drool:
:heart:

Miss Magnificent, I feel a bit bored. The little I have left of my brain feels dull and lifeless.
And yet, I feel sleepy.

:flirt:

MissMaCo said:
"I HATE QUOTATIONS"

a quotation from Marie C.

And

"I hate abbros"

a quotation from Martijn J. regarding abbrevations

:hmm:

I could abbreviate it even more to:

"I hate abs"

:D

Rono said:

:sexywink: I thought that you would like it.

Is Ewen living in Glasgow ? i been there two times,...say Barrowlands and Ewen become as wax into your warm hands :lol:

Sha,....

Edinburgh, when he's not in Greenland.

"Barrowlands," you say... :hmm:

Rono, I think I just saw that tickets for U2's Dallas concert (somewhere in October IIRC) go on sale this Saturday! :ohmy:
This also means that Internet pre-sales (for U2.com members) start tomorrow. Now, I know you're not a member, but maybe ABEL is.

:)

Popmartijn said:
Rono, I think I just saw that tickets for U2's Dallas concert (somewhere in October IIRC) go on sale this Saturday! :ohmy:
This also means that Internet pre-sales (for U2.com members) start tomorrow. Now, I know you're not a member, but maybe ABEL is.

:)
Thanks,..not that i will be able to be there in october :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom