In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: Time to go,........never thought this would be so hard. A well,....august. Here i come.

Rono, I want to thank you and ABEL for sharing your visit with all of us. I know this is going to sound corny, but it has really meant a lot to me to read about how special everything was for the both of you and what a good time you had.

I hope everything continues to go well for the both of you, and that your visit in August is just as memorable and wonderful. Have a safe trip. :hug:

I hope ABEL might be able to visit you in between now and then, Rono.

I would also like to reiterate what Pax has just said, it's been great hearing all about your adventure, I'm really glad things worked out so well for you both. :hug:

I didn't post much in your threads but I read all every step of the way....

The two of you were our own little reality show...best wishes for Rono's safe trip and an early return to Dallas! :up:

Mr. BAW

:wave:

This was a quick visit, I'm off to get ready for going out now

Birthday meal :drool:

Bono's American Wife said:
Now Rono is making me want to cry :( :laugh:

I hope there is way for you to see her again before August :hug:

Thanks BAW, but August is only four months from now. My first visit was after 8 months we talked for the first time. and it was worth the waiting :up:

It was a wonderfull trip, i have met the most wonderfull girl i know, and the friends she has.. I have lost a lot of my prejudice about the states ( and some of them are confirmed ) I have learned a lot about myself. And about relations in general. It was a emotional rollercoaster ride ( and i don`t need to take the ride alone :love: )

A big thank you to all the people who had interest in what ABEL and i had to tell you. :hug: Testjes are nice people :drool:

BTW,...where are you in August ? :hmm:

Aw :hug:

ABEL, would you not be able to get time off work to go see Rono in the Netherlands before then.

I really hope you two can find a way to see each other more :hug:

unfortunately i can't because i'm already taking vacation this week for easter to go to nyc, and in may to go to chicago. after that it will almost be 2 months before rono comes here anyway, and i'll have to save up for my vacation in august :hyper:

I had fun today at work,...they all wanted to know about my Dallas adventures :)

And what is more fun than talking about my wonderfull girlfriend :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom