In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
It will have to be a quick apple as I have to go to Curves
ooh i used to go there. how do you like it there?

i've got a gym mere feet away from me at my apartment complex. i've lived here for nine months and i've only been there twice. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh i used to go there. how do you like it there?

i've got a gym mere feet away from me at my apartment complex. i've lived here for nine months and i've only been there twice. :|

I like it :up:

I like the fact that I can fit it into my weird schedule and it's only a 5 minute drive from my house.

The only down part would be that sometime the music really really sucks....

I will refrain from using the "C' word :shifty:

And yes, I mean that band :ohmy:

We are all cute, the rest of Interference just don't recognise it, yet :)

fah said:
The only down part would be that sometime the music really really sucks....
yeah when i went the music was awful too. although they played like these compilation cds of popular dance songs, except they were sung by nobodies. :huh:

luckily one of the workers there was a durannie too so i'd go when she was working and we'd put in my cds. :macdevil:

i liked it...i lost a lot of weight at first and then kinda hit a plateau. plus it was expensive and shit so we stopped going.

fah said:
I'm leaving town tomorrow :hyper:

where you going? :hmm:

Disneyland%208.jpg

We had the most interesting meeting today :up:

we went for lunch to trinity hall ( it is St Patrick`s day :wink: ) and it was very busy. A couple ask if they could sit on the same table as us,....well if they don`t mind the holding hands routine,..they could.

We had the most interesting talk, they even told us that we could use their house in Austin to visit SWSX to see new model army tomorrow. But i need to leave the day after so not enough time :sad: Anyway, i need to search for dutch designer office furniture and ABEL has a contact now because the woman from austin was looking for someone who could paint a picture of their children. Interesting :up: You never know. The couple of Austin are nieghbours and friends of Lance Armstrong :ohmy: It is all about networking :sexywink:

fah said:
Maybe Lance needs a gardener :hmm:
:laugh: That is what ABEL and i thought. It could be handy to know this couple because they like to go on Holiday`s in the hometown of ABEL. It is a longshot but it works that way. I have some *privat* gardens for maintenance,..it is all about networking.

:hyper: I got my first businesscard :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom