In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi tsetjicles, nothing can ruin my mood today! I passed my driving test!! :hyper: After 40 lessons spread over almost 18 (!!!!) months, one test and failing in back in December, I had to wait another 4 months (due to a strike last year I've had to wait 10 months altogether to do my first and second test), I can now drive without an instructor and L plates.

Insurance on our car was 3,000£ (6,000$) so obviously I'm not getting that. Apparently as I'm a student it will be much cheaper on a cheap, small car and my Dad really wants me to drive and wants to take me car shopping even though I've said I don't want a car and I'm happy just in the knowledge I can drive. My Mum said she'll share the car with me and drive it when I'm in Spain and not to look gifthorses in the mouth. I did drive myself up through our estate home though beeping the horn outside the house.

I was so nervous about today. Now I never have to do another driving test again. :woo:

Lara Mullen said:
hi tsetjicles, nothing can ruin my mood today! I passed my driving test!! :hyper: After 40 lessons spread over almost 18 (!!!!) months, one test and failing in back in December, I had to wait another 4 months (due to a strike last year I've had to wait 10 months altogether to do my first and second test), I can now drive without an instructor and L plates.

Insurance on our car was 3,000£ (6,000$) so obviously I'm not getting that. Apparently as I'm a student it will be much cheaper on a cheap, small car and my Dad really wants me to drive and wants to take me car shopping even though I've said I don't want a car and I'm happy just in the knowledge I can drive. My Mum said she'll share the car with me and drive it when I'm in Spain and not to look gifthorses in the mouth. I did drive myself up through our estate home though beeping the horn outside the house.

I was so nervous about today. Now I never have to do another driving test again. :woo:
:) licence to kill :up:

Congrates Lara :)

the thought of never having to use the bus so much is exciting
and my sister is excited because she thinks this means she gets to go out everywhere until like 4 in the morning because she doesn't need to rely on my dad and go home at midnight. :crack:

Night, everyone

I can't get into the other testje and I've been stuck here all night and it's awful. This place definately felt like more fun when some testjes are here/ 3 years ago. :sigh: I am moaning but I've been too lazy to wedge myself out of the seat. :lol:

:wave:

Lara Mullen said:

:hyper:
:applaud:
:dance:

Congrats Laura!!! :up:

BTW, there have been some big changes at work here, but I don't have the time to report on that yet. Hopefully I have some more time this evening over there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom