IMPORTANT: Applicants needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
The end of Deathbear's contract with Interference.com is coming to a close on July 1 - and we are starting a search for a new Deathbear. We will be sad to see him leave, but the Interference.com New Deathbear Search Committee is hoping we will find a good replacement.

They are big and heavy shoes to fill. You must be able to lift the Forum on your back and carry it regularly, as well as have the ability to annoy/stalk any Forum member at will with a variety of pre-packaged user-names.

In return for your services, you will be compensated with hate mail, be loved by ABEL, and above all, will be bestowed the honor and fame that goes with the "Deathbear" name.

Please find applications here. Deadline for applications is June 6. Please make sure to fill out the complete application - leaving no spaces blank.

The Interference.com New Deathbear Search Committee will only be able to respond to applicants we feel are qualified for the position. Please no phone calls. We are an equal opportunity employer.

Thank you for your time.

I forgot to add, if you have any further questions about the position, feel free to press this button
sendpm.gif
at the bottom of this post - or - post them here.

Thank you and good luck.

huh?

zonelistener said:
In return for your services, you will be compensated with hate mail, be loved by ABEL, and above all, will be bestowed the honor and fame that goes with the "Deathbear" name.

:shifty: :lol:

can you let me know when positions open for the new Elvis

I would be interested in that, more lucrative, position

the "officionado gang" aka the IO pack... :down:

:mad:

Last edited:
where's Deathpear going?
is he really leaving?!?!?!
like....forever?!?!
:hyper: :hyper:

[random]
um can I nominate myself to be the High Priestess of IO?
thank you.
your vote would be appreciated:sexywink:[/random]

Basstrap said:
can you let me know when positions open for the new Elvis

I would be interested in that, more lucrative, position

If you have skills in unix, php, html, graphics, cgi/perl, vbulletin, security, apache, shell scripting, and many more technical geek skills, as well as a high tolerance for mediocrity, and dont mind spending $$$ out of your own pocket and not ever hoping to get it back - out of the _love_ for u2 fans, and can commit yourself for atleast 5 yrs, not to mention having many other traits, and skills, including, but not excluding any others, the ability to teach Deathbear important lessons (ie. how not to f*ck with Elvis ;)), then feel free to apply.

To apply, you may either PM me or Email me, and if you can't seem to figure out how to do either of those, well.. you're simply not even close to being worthy.

thanks zonelistener, thats really kind. very flattering really.

but why does my contract expire on july 1?

i guess thats fine, i havent made an interesting thread in a year.

all of us that signed up in 2000 should be forced to retire.

Yes, I am bewildered - where is the 'bear going?

As far as Elvis' qualifications, well

:bow:

But can you tie the stem of a maraschino cherry into a knot with your tongue???

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

For some reason it matters to me....maybe since I don't post as much as some people on the board. It's kind of an acomplishment for me.

Back
Top Bottom