imp13 made the new DESCRIBE thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'All :wave:

Back in the State of Florida, FINALLY some Warmth

Hey YBOR :wave:- back from your U2 fest at last - how was hartford?

^Also needs medicine -
f055.gif

^ Tilli, I'm not feeling well either - could you treat me? :drool: :wink: :reject:

Hartford was EXCELLENT!!!! I got in the ELIPSE!!!!

YBORCITYOBL said:
^ Tilli, I'm not feeling well either - could you treat me? :drool: :wink: :reject:

doctor1.gif

:ohmy:

YBORCITYOBL said:

Hartford was EXCELLENT!!!! I got in the ELIPSE!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!1111!!! So it defiintely topped Boston then?!!!

Tilli said:

doctor1.gif

:ohmy:

OMFG!!!!!!1111!!! So it defiintely topped Boston then?!!!

Tilli, that is absolutely the funniest smilie of ALL time - you're unbelievable. I am going to PM every body later about the day yesterday it was excellent.

^I should email him the link to my Photobucket page. I will make note to do that tonite. Thanks for telling me. You should encourage him to visit the crack, GG!

^
good for you!

I'm alright went to the dr. and hopefully the meds will work and I'll be grand by tuesday :)

good news about the warming trend :drool:

^not too much

tomorrow's friday :D

i'm kind of a nervous wreck cos my friend had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor today and i don't know how it went. this should be the end of the ordeal, but you always hear about surgeons making mistakes or finding massive things they "missed" on the mri's or whatever. plus i saw on some tv show that you have to be awake during brain surgery. in any case it scares the shit out of me :yikes:

but other than that im having a good week...whats up with you?

^ :yikes: i hope he's ok

my school's football team made it to the finals this year! the game is on saturday. . . it's our last football game ever. we almost didn't make the playoffs and now we have a chance to win! i can't wait!!!!

^that's great!! :applaud:

i love going to school football games, even though we kind of suck (4-5 or something for the season). anyway since it's your last game being seniors and everything, i'm sure you'll all get all teared up :sad: sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom