Immigrant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dun dun-a digga!
dun dun-a digga!

Ah Ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH!
Ah Ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH!

Thanks!

martha, I found the site of a band called "The Immigrant Band," but I don't see any sign of them opening for Muse on their site...

xaviMF22 said:

we need to deport deport ATYCLB bashers and welcome more HTDAAB bashers...
now thats would be the
"Interference Utopia"

:drool: :drool:

How about deporting the Zooropa haters? Now THAT would be a positive move for everyone. :combust:

Here's another good show; me and xavi locked in a room with a stack of Radiohead records and an expensive SACD sound system. They could inject mj smoke into the room every hour. It would be the ultimate hipster showdown.

LemonMelon said:
Here's another good show; me and xavi locked in a room with a stack of Radiohead records and an expensive SACD sound system. They could inject mj smoke into the room every hour. It would be the ultimate hipster showdown.

:drool:

smoke.gif
Hahahaha hey man, I just noticed that we signed up during the same month, and we almost have the same post count. Heheheh Woah. freaky.
smoke.gif

LemonMelon said:
smoke.gif
Hahahaha hey man, I just noticed that we signed up during the same month, and we almost have the same post count. Heheheh Woah. freaky.
smoke.gif

:highfives:

although I've been here since January 2004:wink:

I had another name, but I forgot my password..so I just made a new one

xaviMF22 said:

:highfives:

although I've been here since January 2004:wink:

I had another name, but I forgot my password..so I just made a new one

So you have an alter? I think I do too, but I'm not sure what the password for it was. :|

Back
Top Bottom