Im tellin ya, the 70s are comin round again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...hehe.....its sooooooo funny.......

Cause this mornin, this boy, (hmm maybe 27 years old), passed me work looking very hip with slightly long hair, ultra wandering side-burns, face ultra-clean with eyes more than 3 inches apart (very nice - that 'face-shape-of-a-Belfast-bap'
biggrin.gif
), a hippy hip long dirty brown pull up jumper split ting, hip widish cordy flares, and shoes to boot a 70s ass.......

Yes and so many young ones wearing flares with designs galore, long hippy hair now-a-days......I really really tink its so in!!!!!!

Over here in Belfast the styles out now are very late 60's/70's style including gypsy looks for women, with the long skirts and retro looks as well......................

What from listening to the coolest Strokes single, that I absolutely adore, to lookin round me at long-haired lads........makin me tink of DDL in The Name Of the Father..........YUM!!!!

It sure makes me wanna grab the next boy in line, grab him round the neck and smooch his ass off!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I dunno about u lot but I tink todays generation, well 90% get away with it and look bloody ace in it!!!!!!!!

Is all this happenin round ur area?

my wardrobe is a century old

and there are still clothes my mom bought me
eek.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 05-03-2002).]

Originally posted by mad1:
Can I come round and inspect this later Koby?????????

most definetely. today i'm all dressed up though...and it's supposed to be casual day!

Originally posted by mad1:
...hehe.....its sooooooo funny.......

Cause this mornin, this boy, (hmm maybe 27 years old), passed me work looking very hip with slightly long hair, ultra wandering side-burns, face ultra-clean with eyes more than 3 inches apart (very nice - that 'face-shape-of-a-Belfast-bap'
biggrin.gif
), a hippy hip long dirty brown pull up jumper split ting, hip widish cordy flares, and shoes to boot a 70s ass.......

Yes and so many young ones wearing flares with designs galore, long hippy hair now-a-days......I really really tink its so in!!!!!!

Over here in Belfast the styles out now are very late 60's/70's style including gypsy looks for women, with the long skirts and retro looks as well......................

What from listening to the coolest Strokes single, that I absolutely adore, to lookin round me at long-haired lads........makin me tink of DDL in The Name Of the Father..........YUM!!!!

It sure makes me wanna grab the next boy in line, grab him round the neck and smooch his ass off!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I dunno about u lot but I tink todays generation, well 90% get away with it and look bloody ace in it!!!!!!!!

Is all this happenin round ur area?

Ahh!!1 I remember the 70's well. The shag haircuts,or really long hair on both girls and boys, and the bell bottem jeans!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom