I'm Suddenly Interested in Tennis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blake's been unlucky or he would be getting a lot of the attention the andy roddick is getting -- blake has lost heart-breaking 5 set matches to hewitt each of the last two years at the US Open, he's a very intelligent player (he went to Harvard for 2 years and plans to finish up after tennis), and his fitness is improving (never played 5 set matches before last year)

he handled the whole situation with hewitt (that the media blew completely out of proportion) with class and dignity, i wish him the best of luck and hope and expect to see a lot more of him, I much prefer his sportsmanship and dignity over roddick's arrogance and frat-boy demeanor

James Blake is currently one of my favourite players.

I saw an interview with him a few days back....he's honestly one of the nicest, most genuine, and intelligent players on the tour.

Most tennis players - when interviewed - and asked why they lost - blur their answers with excuses. "My timing was off.... I have an inujry..." etc.
James Blake said, "I played at the top of my game. Hewitt just played better."

It takes a pretty strong player to admit something like that.

Besides, he just seems that he has a good head on his shoulders...and just seems like a decent, nice guy. I wish him all the best.

Besides, he's cute too. ;)

The Wanderer said:
blake's been unlucky or he would be getting a lot of the attention the andy roddick is getting -- blake has lost heart-breaking 5 set matches to hewitt each of the last two years at the US Open, he's a very intelligent player (he went to Harvard for 2 years and plans to finish up after tennis), and his fitness is improving (never played 5 set matches before last year)

he handled the whole situation with hewitt (that the media blew completely out of proportion) with class and dignity, i wish him the best of luck and hope and expect to see a lot more of him, I much prefer his sportsmanship and dignity over roddick's arrogance and frat-boy demeanor

Roddick is THE MAN, you suck for disagreeing and some other crap too.

SO there :angry:

freak

usually in a sports contest, I just like to see good hard fair play

by my o my....do I want Andre to win tonight.
GO AA!!!!!
No one has a base line like yours mate.....well except maybe Adam Clayton....both masters imho:heart:
GO ANDRE!!!

....now how to wake up at , hmmm, how long will Sampras take?2am? 3 am? 4am would be nice.
I have a feeling I am going to miss this game. I hope not..slogfest.
btw,Our local rugby league Group One team has gone to the North Coast Grand Final on Sunday for the first time in 14 years. Marist Brothers nearly always win, so. go the underdog...GO GRAFTON GHOSTS

and who won between Essendon and the Eagles? The Eagles I hope!! I love the footy grandfinal:)we usually watch that game. I look forward to it.

Sorry trip, just a bit excited about the sportsfest this weekend. I thought this is a good place to do some barracking.

I have followed Andre Agassi for some time now, I miss the coolness of Ayrton Senna's 41 wins ( It was just Freddie Mercury's birthday and I was thinking about the ones who are gone)So I'll out this pic I kept from the World Cup, captures lots of our loves , I think.

PEACE

Attachments

• f1footennisballwc02;-).jpg
    f1footennisballwc02;-).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
for Cass:

13.jpg

bald men can be sexy too.
oh, and yes, i know Cass is just interested in his game is all ;)

Back
Top Bottom