I'm Sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
If I rub anyone the wrong way(like that's never happened
wink.gif
)in the next couple of days, I apologize.

I am going through a really bad breakup right now, and to be honest, I'm really hurting.

I was doing better today until she called.

It just really sucks to fall for someone and to even think that they could be the one, only to be crushed.

I didn't make this thread for sympathy. I just need to vent off some steam. So if I piss you off in any way, please, please, please just keep my situation in mind.

Thank you.

Hey man, I felt like you did once. It DOES get better. Once, I went through a lot of pain for a long time. Now I am married to my soul mate. Life throws you a lot of curve balls. Expect great things when you least expect it.

And always know that you have a family here to lean on...albeit a very dysfunctional family..........

id like to tell you things will get easier, but they probably wont. in fact, i think you could easily see the worst ahead of you.

breaking up with someone as special as you say they are, sucks worse than anything i can think of (excluding death to someone you love).

best of luck with everything, and if you want to vent further go ahead.

i think there was a great thread written in dream out loud or zoo conf many months ago about a guy who was so tired of everything going wring with his life he just blurted it it all out. i say do the same. make a thread in zoo conf and just unleash your beast.

i feel sorry for ya dude, it really sucks to be in your shoes. but ofcourse, best of luck with everything.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

We understand.

Sorry it didnt work out...
frown.gif

It must not have been meant to be.

Originally posted by Sicy:

It must not have been meant to be.

that is the hardest pill to swallow. cause the victim always feels that there is a chance that "in the future we can maybe makes things work, right?"

err....

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Hey, mikal...

I need your new phone number and address still...never know when I might ring ya up.
wink.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

I'm sorry mikal for what you are going though. I've been that that road before and it hurts like hell. Things will get better, just give it some time and try to hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom